sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    what the hell are you looking at
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    why so serious?

Loooooooooooove your hair, wish mine was like that :love:

Its super simple! Takes 20 minutes! Use a really hot flat iron, grab a 1 inch section of hair, spray with a thermal spray ( I like aquage) clip the hot iron a 1/2 inch from the head, turn the iron a half turn away from your face and slowly pull down the strands like a ribbon until a half inch before the base of the strand (just let it go). Do that all the way through your hair then spray lightly with hair spray and run your fingers through the break up the curls! Viola!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    A young Stevie Nicks.
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Its super simple! Takes 20 minutes! Use a really hot flat iron, grab a 1 inch section of hair, spray with a thermal spray ( I like aquage) clip the hot iron a 1/2 inch from the head, turn the iron a half turn away from your face and slowly pull down the strands like a ribbon until a half inch before the base of the strand (just let it go). Do that all the way through your hair then spray lightly with hair spray and run your fingers through the break up the curls! Viola!

Yeah, that sounds REALLY simple and quick. :noway:

Well first, a curling iron takes forever and 20 minutes is considered short in a woman's hair world. Second, Are you planning on doing hair sometime soon? :noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Yeah, that sounds REALLY simple and quick. :noway:

Well first, a curling iron takes forever and 20 minutes is considered short in a woman's hair world. Second, Are you planning on doing hair sometime soon? :noway:

It takes me an hour to wrestle my hair into submission with a flat iron...half way through I wonder why I willingly subjected myself to the torture...
  • hifi898
    Options
    Kicking *kitten* and taking names... :devil:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Date night!
  • littlekitteh
    littlekitteh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fifties diner. Love it!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Simply adorable!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Stems
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    He hoists, he lifts, he is strong, and he smiles!
  • SwellyStyles
    Options
    issa birdy
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    nice definition.