Im NEW!!

Options
Hi!! My name is Hollie and I just started this! I been working out... I started in July with 290 as my start weight now Im 258!!! my goal is to be 230! Im 6 foot and still want to be plus size!! lol... Im doing Zumba two times a day which I love! If anyone knows how to get me to my goal plus feel free to send tips! My instructor is awesome and told me about this My Fitness Pal!

Replies

• Sunnystylegrl
    Sunnystylegrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new as well. I love zumba and find it so much fun. I'm not very good at it yet but i'm getting there lol. Great job losing so much already!
  • IHaveToMuchSexy
    Options
    Hi Ladies! My name is MiMi and I have just begun his My Fitness Pal thing as well. I have already been working out and eating right.. I'm on a mission to lose some of this here SEXY ya know..lol.. I have been reading this book, Chris Powell because I love his show Extreme Weight Loss, do you guys watch it? But ummm, yay it's a great book if your interested in reading.. I am looking for some folk to Keep me motivated at ALL times! I am a very motivational person, and can lighten up a situation if you are feeling a bit UNINSpIred that day.. And Yass Honey, I BEESE lovin me some Zumba baby! I be on it like 3 to 4 times a week.. Love love love it..lol, so read up on me and add me as a friend if you like!

Smooches,

Your friend,
    I GOT TOO MUCH SEXY!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey Hollie! I've always been self conscious about being plus size and I LOVE how you embrace it!! Best of luck to you on getting to 230! :)