insainty question

Options
For anyone out there who are working out to Insainty how do you log it under your exercise?
Thanks

Replies

• wilblnd7
    Options
    I just log it as the name of the disc and under cardio. how are you liking it?? I dont think i've ever pushed my body nearly as much as i do with this program.
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just started today....I bought it months ago...but just wansnt ready. I have done other beachbody workouts...but you right this is crazy! It is so hard, it brought tears in my eyes. It is so hard...I really dont know how I will do this for 60 days...how long have you been doing this program and are you enjoying it and having good results?
  • wilblnd7
    Options
    I am starting week 2 tomorrow!! so far so good. I am loving it! i can tell already my endurance is getting stronger, there are some days that after the workout i am still able to hop on the tread mill and run for a bit longer. I haven't really seen too much change in my body after a week, but im sure there will be.

Right before i started Insanity, I did P 90x. AND that program is great as well.
  • jimbodan
    Options
    I just started it last monday and man is it hard! I thought I was in reasonable shape (I had been running 3 miles or so 5-6 days a week for a month or so before I started) and it has still kicked my butt. I haven't really seen much in the way of results yet but I'm sure they will come as I know I'm pushing myself hard and I've been doing a much better job of eating healthy.

As for logging it, I've just been using Circuit Traing, General and then putting in the time of the workout. I'm pretty sure that is under reporting my burn though. I finally gave in and ordered a HRM from Amazon the other day so I could get an accurate reading.