Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    142597_3981.jpg

142597_7304.jpg

142597_8731.jpg

so much inspiration in all of these transformations! but can i get a WHOOP WHOOP for dani?!? :) xoxoxo.

Love you! *muahhhhhhz*
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Always feel silly posting mine because it pales in comparison, but here goes...over about 6 months:

BeforeAndAfter_zpsd1440e8e.jpg

And more recent (and a little sunburnt)

sunburn_zpscf3c184f.jpg
  • LeighDavies1
    Options
    Wow wow wow!

Thank you to everyone for sharing and giving me more motivation to continue! You all look brilliant. Someone commented that everyone looks happier in their after pictures and I have to agree :)

Thanks again!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so AMAZING!!

I have lost about 30lbs so far, I have been slacking for a while now though :( I have been trying to get back my motivation and get back into it I still have about 50 lbs or so to go depending on the way my body looks and feels as I lose the fat. Like you success stories on here have always been my biggest motivation! Here are my before and now pictures maybe this will give me some more motivation to keep going, seeing my own picutres and seeing how far I have come rather than looking at how much more i have to go!

I am 5'3 started at 218 (HW was 235 pregnant) I am now around 190ish give or take a few

Before...
    25978662_8746.jpg25978662_5601.jpg

And now...
    25978662_5048.jpg25978662_6646.jpg
  • lilmsmisses
    Options
    Agreed.... Totally motivating!
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Awesome success in here :drinker:

my 3 months:

kh7a.jpg
  • stuzzie
    stuzzie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love reading all these stories makes me more determined!

Thanks for sharing everyone :-)
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job! These are my favorite threads whether I'm having a good day or a bad day. Just love seeing all the hard work!
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Needed this today, you all look fab.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I never post on these threads, mainly because I am not done and, thus, do not yet consider myself a "success," but I do remember when I first started on MFP, one of the things that kept me going was seeing before and after threads and realizing that what I wanted to do was actually possible. I never took legitimate progress photos (one of my only regrets about this process), but here a couple of my "fat" photos and some more recent ones:

fat2.JPG

fat1.JPG

That's my twin sister on the left, believe it or not. And the next pic was taken of the two of us 5 days ago at the Grand Canyon:

Court+and+me.jpg

And here are some other recent photos, all taken within the past couple of months.

VEGAS+POOL2.jpg

517622_3236.jpg

517622_7952.jpg
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    cc2463ff-bd0d-4734-b2c7-61a8cc9038ca_zpsd95ee3b9.jpg

46 pounds difference

thinking i may lose some more aswell and continue to lift :-D

Wonderful success! How long was your journey and what was/is your plan? Lifting, cardio, portions? Would love to know.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Always feel silly posting mine because it pales in comparison, but here goes...over about 6 months:

BeforeAndAfter_zpsd1440e8e.jpg

And more recent (and a little sunburnt)

sunburn_zpscf3c184f.jpg

whoa! that beard makes you look 40lbs thinner! Yay for beards.:tongue:
  • angelahoule78
    Options
    I love before and after pics.. I will have to get an honest pic of me on there since I rarely let my photograph be taken. I have about 100 lbs to lose..it seems overwhelming but if you all can do it, I can do it! TY so much!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Love these! Some of these fabulous people are my friends and I hope to become friends with more of you! Congrats!
  • Mimmaw
    Options
    Wow, Everyone looks so wonderful!!!

The weight in some of these photos is unknown, when i began MFP, i weighed in at 252lbs, I am now at 162, but these photos were when i was 175, I have maintained my weight of 165 for several months, but i am now ready to challenge myself again and drop another 30lbs..It has taken me a long time to get the confidence to post these, I'm new to posting them so i hope they come out right lol

image_zpsc0a7e7ca.jpg
    image_zps99a73e89.jpg
    weightloss_zpsc42edaa9.jpg
    loss_zps532db2b8.jpg
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Wow, Everyone looks so wonderful!!!

The weight in some of these photos is unknown, when i began MFP, i weighed in at 252lbs, I am now at 162, but these photos were when i was 175, I have maintained my weight of 165 for several months, but i am now ready to challenge myself again and drop another 30lbs..It has taken me a long time to get the confidence to post these, I'm new to posting them so i hope they come out right lol

Wow you are doing so great. Love the shot with the old shirt. I like your attitude, getting ready to take the next step after practicing some maintenance.

Love these kinds of threads.
  • shortnsweetbb
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • youarethefocus
    Options
    I am amazed by how much YOUNGER everyone looks! The difference is staggering!
  • HanaEhab7
    HanaEhab7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my 2 month progress. (pear shape)

20sfih.jpg
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    All of these are very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!