what drives you?

Options
We all have are reasons for being here, mine is that I want to feel sexy in my own skin! I want to look in the mirror and like what I see! I want to put my clothes on a think wow I look good, not ugh is this me! At family get togethers I don't want to feel like the fat sister! I want to stand beside my oldest sister and feel good about myself. What is your drive that pushes you on each day?

Replies

• TodayImEvolving
    TodayImEvolving Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A couple things!

1. I want to skydive. A lot.
    2. I want to do a bunch of day hikes this spring.
    3. I need to have a lot of energy for all of the happy dances I'm going to be doing this football season when my team goes 16-0 ;) Goooo Lions!
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pure vanity but mostly to be a good role model for my daughter so she learns healthy options young i spent half my 20's overweight i'm determined to go into my 30's lookin like a sexy beast ^_^
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    :) great motivators!! We all need something to push us forward each day!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I want to be strong and healthy instead of squishy and weak. I'm getting married (no date yet), so I want to look FABULOUS in my dress.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    My health and wanting to be around to watch my kids grow up. I'm also fighting off a lot of hereditary ****, so it's all an uphill battle and I have to be on for it to work.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Such wonderful reasons!!!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Bump
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now because it only gets harder in your 40s (turned 40 in June).
    The number 1 reason though is I want to skate with a friend in a figure skating competition and (a) I want to look good in skating dresses; (b) every bit less of me is less to haul around the ice; and (c) he has to lift me so less of my is easier to lift. :)