28 Lbs -3 Months Part 2

Options
Ok Im back. I just posted yesterday but I felt bad cuz the pic I put looked photoshopped. I wanted to just put a new pic of me from today. Sorry bout the blurriness my phone has a horrible camera!

Start weight 270
Current 242 (fluctuates by 2 lbs)
Goal: under 200

5" 5'.

Long story short:
Before: High blood pressure, bad circulation, swelling of limbs, hormones out of wack, excess testosterone, fatty liver, anemia
After: Normal BP, Circulation is alive and kicking, rarely swelling, Hormones normal (mood normalized) , liver? Hmm don't know..lol , anemia is normal.

At 3 months I feel 100% different, and I cant wait to see what 6 months will be like. Physically Ive lost 28? lbs. ..but gained my life back.

Thanks again for all the positive comments and love on here, it makes a person feel great n the extra motivation to keep pushing forth. I am inspired by everyones commitment and lb lost on here, I log in to Success Stories everyday to see how great everyone is doing!

1zh2u1g.jpg

Replies

• NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow u go gurl... # months? Truly amazing! Keep up the good work:happy:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow u go gurl... # months? Truly amazing! Keep up the good work:happy:
    Thank you!
  • redbev306
    Options
    what a difference 28 lbs made in you, inside & out! Congrats, you're rockin' it girl!
  • tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yay for your health and your new look!!! Congrats!! Keep it up!!
  • laurwi
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the awesome work! What is your eating/exercise like?
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some impressive progress in only 3 months - you look amazing!!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    That is so great!! You're looking good, keep it up!
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So far, so good! Conragtulations and keep it up!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look so great!
  • Utopiayes
    Options
    You look great! What a difference 3 months makes. I'm at 7 weeks and my 8 week (monthly) weigh-in is next week. You have inspired me.
  • Chenca
    Chenca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look phenomenal! Keep at it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    what a difference 28 lbs made in you, inside & out! Congrats, you're rockin' it girl!

Thank you , I dont feel sick anymore. I feel alive . Its a great feeling:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look phenomenal! Keep at it!
    Thank you !!:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look great! What a difference 3 months makes. I'm at 7 weeks and my 8 week (monthly) weigh-in is next week. You have inspired me.

"You inspire me" . Those are words I before this never have heard. Everytime I hear them , it makes me skip a beat. Thank you.

Just remember when you weigh in...the numbers on the scale are great-whether its 5-or 10 etc. You should judge your before and now from how you feel...what strides you have taken. For me, my moment of aww was when I sat in the movie theatre chair and did not toouch the armrests with my hips. That made all the sweat blood and tears worth it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you all! I am looking forward to month 6. I vowed that this bday I would not feel like any other bday (fat, depressed, laughing on the outside and sad on the inside). I have 2 more months and I think I will feel like a completely diff person that I did at this time last year!

Everyone keep up the great work. You all are my inspirations to keep pushing!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    damn!!!!!
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Nice! You go girl!.:wink:
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible change for three months. Well done! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    That's an incredible change for three months. Well done! :)
    Thank you:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!