Its Friday what are your weekend plans!!!!

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Relax...eat..workout...relax...watch football...relax..eat...sleep....repeat.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Out with friends tonight--already figured out my food and drink calories. :)

Tomorrow I'll strength train and put five miles on my feet.

Sunday morning I always do five miles and then back-to-back yoga classes.

At some point I need to get caught up on some work related paperwork, some housework, and spend some time reading a book I'm working on.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Going apple picking hopefully! I'm very excited :)
  • TodayImEvolving
    TodayImEvolving Posts: 44 Member
    Mercilessly crush a bunch of random guys at poker tonight, gym Saturday, and then watch my team destroy the Cardinals on Sunday. I'm geeked.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Absolutely no plans! They're over rated ;)
  • revfresh
    revfresh Posts: 13 Member
    This weekend will be much much fun, It is the start of the Northern California Renaissance Faire, my band will be playing 3 stage shows a day. Plus random sets wherever and whenever we feel like playing. Which is all the time. We never stop playing music. SO much fun, with so many talented wonderful friends. I wont be able to do my normal weekend workouts, but I will be on my feet all day, plus those 3 energetic 45 minute stage shows.

Feel free to friend me if you like, I love mutual motivation!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Let's see...tomorrow I will defeat an 8 mile run, followed promptly by a nice cold glass of chocolate milk. Then probably to the park to let the pups run and play, which means swimming for my pitty. And then I get to do some weight lifting on Sunday, then try and get some sleep before going to work the night watch on Sunday. But...at least tomorrow is steak and potato day!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    no fight fans am i the only one watching the fight tomorrow lol????????

meh....boxing is pretty much dead...
  • Phoenyx01
    Phoenyx01 Posts: 9 Member
    And here I was just looking forward to my Free day! But I think there might be a few high caloric beverages involved, if you know what I mean!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Doing volunteer orientation at the Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA. Something I have always wanted to do, and I'm finally doing it! :)
  • karenh3585
    karenh3585 Posts: 27 Member
    Going to my grandson's first ever soccer game (should be pretty entertaining!) tomorrow. Paddleboarding on Sunday. Walking the dogs (my 3 + 1 that I'm dogsitting) both days. Fitting some hammock time into it somewhere (I LIVE for my hammock and a good book on the weekends!)
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    The rest of my family wants take out that I don't like, and then watch a kids' movie which I can't stand, then tomorrow is a renaissance festival where I can spend the day creatively (without ruining everyone elses' fun) trying to get everyone not to spend too much so we can actually afford to pay the bills next week. Then help the kids with a school project the next day. I'd rather be at the gym or out jogging. Then maybe a beer or two.
  • TodayImEvolving
    TodayImEvolving Posts: 44 Member
    Doing volunteer orientation at the Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA. Something I have always wanted to do, and I'm finally doing it! :)

That's awesome! Go you :)
  • Tonight I am taking my two year old to Chuck E Cheese, tomorrow night Canelo vs Maywheather boxing followed by my husband's bday on Sunday! What a fun packed weekend for me!

I wish you all a fun and safe weekend!!!

~*Roxanne*~

15635027.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    No plans for the weekend(that I know of)but with me it's kind of hard to make plans because they always change.
  • shezll
    shezll Posts: 35 Member
    Making pulled pork. Training arms in the morning. Watching a Thin Lizzy tribute band tomorrow night!! :bigsmile:
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Nothing healthy! It's Great Lakes Brew Fest near us.....so 100+ craft brewers plus mead, soda, cider etc. I have a designated driver ticket since I'm 29 weeks pregnant, but I'll sneak in a few sips of the most tempting ones. We go with friends and the fest is usually followed up with dinner at a Thai place and a ridiculously large breakfast the following morning either at the hotel or a nearby diner.

At least I'll walk around the fest all day...I won't drink more than few ounces of beer...and I can't stomach a super-large meal. It just may be my healthiest Brew Fest yet!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    chuck e cheese after work today, fun :grumble:

saturday my cousin 1st football game as a captin, driving to NJ to see :happy: it then THE MAYWEATHER CANELO FIGHT!!!! :drinker:

sunday, go to the track and try and do 3 miles :smile:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Gym Saturday morning, then going to Hooters later that night for the fight. Then watch the Raven game on Sunday morning.
  • JuicyPoofs
    JuicyPoofs Posts: 3 Member
    Take my car in for annual checkup at the dealership, maybe ride my bike down/around the bay/river. And watch the Mayweather fight and possibly some football. Oh, and trying to avoid beer haha.