Looking for some supportive friends

Options
Im 24 and i just need some more friends to support me. Weight loss is hard enough without having people judge you all the time and want to compete with you. Hey dont get me wrong i like a little friendly compitition but this is my life and i was to do it right and healthy!

Anywho anyone want to be my friend and we can support each other?
I live in Winnipeg, MB so if there is anyone from here that would be great if not thats cool too! any support is better than no support. :laugh:

Replies

• emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. I started at 235 and my ultimate goal weight is 160. I've currently lost 17 lbs. I'm not a competitive weight loser because I understand everyone is different. But I do log on several times a day and offer encouragement to my friends when needed. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I live in Nebraska, USA and I'm 37 years old.
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i'm 28 i live in Colorado but moving to Rhode island the end of the month you can add me if u like im 4'10 and at 175 lbs it sucks being short cuz my chub shows alot more haha but moving near the beach soon gotta get ready for my bikini LOL
  • dfaulman
    Options
    Hi, I am currently trying to lose some weight and tone up too. I live in Michigan but would definitely help motivate you. I am starting a free fitness challenge (crunches and push ups) that is suppose to be done in conjunction with your regular workouts. It will all take place on Facebook if your interested.....
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I am from Ontario so at least I'm a fellow Canadian! :) Feel free to add me. I'm more than happy to add some support and have some support myself.