Looking for friens to stay motivated

Options
I started MFP 2 years ago and i did great was about 292 pounds and got down to 220 i gave up and deleted my account and recently started gaining weight again from 220 got to 261 so i got back on here this time im on here for a while making it a hobby i didn't enter my weight right but im now 247 14 pounds down my goal is 220 then setting a new goal to 199 lol i haven't been under 200 from the age of 14 so please help me stay motivated coming from a latin family we don't care we all eat so looking for a MFP family

Replies

• Chikitaboo
    Options
    I'll help u stay motivated well help eachother I know how u feel... its stressfull but u can do it :)
  • scarter61
    Options
    I just started MFP today. I'm all by myself when it comes to exercise and staying motivated. It is so hard not to have buddies close by to help or just to talk to. My sisters don't live near me and my friends don't need to lose the weight. My husband is no help, if I hear one more time "You could lose the weight if you wanted to " Im going to go crazy. He is not overweight and its hard for him to understand my struggles with food. Hopefully someone will read this and give me encouragement and help.
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Good friends help with the battle.
  • Isaidit4times
    Options
    It's hard but well worth it. Only been on MFP for 2 months but feel much better already. Have the same goal as you, to be under 200. Haven't been in 20 years. Started at 265 in early spring, at 225 as of today. You can do it, will power was always my problem.
  • lynx__13
    lynx__13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend too. I did good on here a couple years ago but after having a kid I'm back up to 246 trying to get below 200.
  • Born2Swim4Fun
    Options
    I just started MFP two days ago, I'm 23 and love too eat so this is hard, but trying it out. Hope someone here can motivate me a little more each day to keep up the good work. haven't lost anything yet, but I'm trying to be more active. Normal I just game out and go to school. but 167lbs for my height is heavy so I'm trying my hardest. Wish me luck. Tnx :flowerforyou:
  • Kukenan
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you as a friend :). I completely get where you are coming from about the latin family. It is the same for me. It can be hard to refuse those delicious dishes, specially when most of those around you don't care. I try to eat smaller amounts, but it's not always possible, they can be just too good. I actually gained 5 kg last year when I stayed for a month at my grandmother's. Since then I've lost that, but it wasn't easy. Good luck!