Nice to meet you all...

Options
Hello,
New to the site, and new to message boards in general, so forgive my newbie-ness.
This is day 2 for me. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. My more immediate goal is to lose 10 pounds.
Sorta blew it today when I had a donut at church, so I've got less than 500 calories for dinner!! Still, I like the accountability.
Looking forward to getting more familiar with the site and to "meeting" you folks.
Cora

Replies

• ropicrdo
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sassypants68
    sassypants68 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Cora,

Congratulations on getting started! Get some exercise in today, and you'll gain more calories that you can use for dinner and maybe even a before bed snack. :) I'm going on my 3rd week now, and I really love this site. it's extremely helpful in trying to help keep track of what you're doing, and it really helps to know that each day is a brand new start. Feel free to "friend" me if you would like.
  • CoraBanana
    Options
    oh, a little excersize! great idea.
    I generally workout MWF, but maybe a half hour run is exactly what I need.

Thank you.
    P.S. how do you "friend" people? And how does everybody have photos and stats listed on their posts?
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've taken the first step and that's great. We all have days that we make bad decisions about food choices. But you are doing the correct thing by making a better choice for dinner. That's exactly how MFP works. It's all a
    a question of balance. You will do great. Good luck in achieving your weight loss goals.
  • CoraBanana
    Options
    thanks you guys. I'm figuring this out...