Hi All

Hi my name is Nickie and I have been losing weight since May this year and have lost 11 kilos and feel so much better for it. My journey is still going as I have to lose a mass amount due to health reasons.

The best thing I did was go to a dietitian as they have kept me on the straight and narrow and really help me succeed.

If anyone wants tips or anything just let me know I am more than happy to help on this journey of motivation and dedication to the same goal.

Hope you all have a great day and I am glad I have found something that will help me with people in the same position I am in.

My profile picture is me before I lost the weight and it is a reminder that I never want to get to that again :drinker: to that!

Replies

• LiLanids
    LiLanids Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations and great job on your journey so far Nickie! It can be daunting, but a positive attitude and strong support can make it almost easy, I think.. almost!
  • Thanks LiL

I am more than happy to support others in there journey because I learn things all the time about food consumption and how to eat healthy and I think with the knowledge I have from my dietitian it can help others get to where they want to be.

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend can cause I am more than happy to be there for a person who needs support:flowerforyou:

Lil...I can tell you one thing...portion size was my problem but I have learnt about how much you should eat and it has been a very useful tool as well as what foods to eat.

i don't feel like I am missing out anymore...