Hey Everyone

Options
I'm not new to myfitness pal, but I am new to the community boards. I have tried everything under the sun to lose weight except turning to people that share my similar goals. I hope to gain encouragement as well as encourage others. Nice to meet you and good luck to everyone.

Replies

• NickieCR1
    Options
    Hi Thomas

This is my first day on the boards as well.

I am happy to support you add me if you like.:happy:
  • hudspa
    hudspa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, to both. I joined MFP in mid-August and have lost 5 lbs. so far. I am often on my computer, at home and at work, so keeping up with the log has been easy. I hope you stick to it, I think this program really works!
  • health1971
    Options
    Hi, today it my first week :-)... Add me as well and we'll encourage each other...
  • NickieCR1
    Options
    That's awesome hudspa.

I have lost 11 kilos which is about 24 pounds since May I am very focused on my food intake and my goal.

And I am happy that you have the same focus I do thanks for you offer of support:)
  • dinglekerri
    Options
    Welcome! I'll help cheer you on and could always use some encouragement in return. Count me in.
  • UncleKennyinPNS
    Options
    Being at the computer often means NO exercise! However, thanks to youtube, The American Heart Association, and Leslie Sansone, you can burn 120 calories in 20 minutes standing (walking) beside your desk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df2gn6-w0dE