Big Butt Pics! LOL

Options
I didn't realize my hubby takesso many "behind" pics, I was kinda ticked until I was looking at pics of our vacation and saw a new one. I immediately looked for the one I hated from about 18 months ago.

I figured I would share since it makes me happy. So here they are.

7e67a000-c23a-40ad-bba3-831a1bc425e5_zps959741ca.jpg9b93ab24-613d-4b64-95f0-528abf56954c_zps99ddc01c.jpg

Replies

• JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! What a difference :)
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab, well done
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge change - well done! :)
  • LadyDeadlift
    LadyDeadlift Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are too cute! Nice progress pics - good job, you!
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Looks like 2 totally different people. I love it. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job!
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! You rock!
  • divinelycoiled
    Options
    Nice job. I may have my husband take a butt picture....good idea. Thanks.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Looks like 2 totally different people. I love it. Thanks for sharing :smile:

I totally agree, good job!
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look like 2 totally different people! what a change! keep up the great work
  • jenpet1980
    jenpet1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank You all for your kind words, I was super excited, I just wish I was wearing snugger pants in the after as those are super loose. but I can't complain because I have gone from a size 22 to a 12, the pants in the photo are 14. When I was working on posting the pics my 3 yo was like "you have tiny booty now", (i wish) but it was so sweet. You can see in the after pic my lower leg muscles all tight, this was the morning after my brother and I climbed Mt. Washington I thought I was going to die on that mountain!! LOL
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you look great..get some sexy fitted jeans and he'll really be taking those pics!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Haha... so funny thinking of your hubby taking all the butt pictures. I guess he's a fan!:laugh: You look awesome! Congratulations on the great success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!