Yay for Otter!

Awesome story and success!!!

tumblr_lyq461MZP81qzs75go1_500.gif
    4411349240_68d2c9499a_o.gif
    tumblr_m43248mtAd1rodl1qo1_400.gif
  • hmjohnson25
    hmjohnson25 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Damn, I loves me some Otter!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats on your success so far. I love following your adventures and I'm always inspired by your stories, your energy, and your confidence. Can't wait to see what's next for you.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Otter, you are my personal superhero-crush. One day we must met for adventures!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Otter, you are my personal superhero-crush. One day we must met for adventures!!

IN!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    wow. this is far and away, without question or doubt, the best success story I've seen here. The thing that amazes me most with you, my dear, is that you've come so incredibly far, and you've only gotten started.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • KhalilahSS
    KhalilahSS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, congratulations lady, don't stop!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Otter adventures are the best adventures! I can't wait until next summer when An Otters Tale: More Badass than Ever comes out (I mean that's a working title, you can pick whatever.) It's amazing just seeing what you're doing, it really makes me want to go out and do more and see more.

You're just amazingly inspiring. 1000000/10, would read again.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, amazing Otter and you have the most awesome adventures!!!!! I'm so proud of you and all of your progress and hard work!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

tumblr_lm7agyqH2X1qi1xfxo1_500.jpg
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    best success story hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for adventure of otter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Awesome Otter - that's all :)
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, spectacular, wonderful. And your summer has been inspiring to watch unfold. You are a special lady and a genuinely beautiful person. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring. I also really love that canoe and the tree branch (?) paddle. I need one.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Honored to be your friend!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Post of the day for certain. My youngest son, BTW, has the same nickname. Cheers to the Otters.
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You otter write a blog!!!!! I love your story and though I am much older than you I want adventures again too. :flowerforyou:
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Yay bestest story ever. Looking forward to part two "Otter's Wild and Wonderful Winter"
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I always knew I loved otters. There are so many obvious reasons....but there are a whole bunch here I never even knew about. This is fabulous.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This was a fun read. Great job :)
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congrats on your success, and tasks for reminding us how to do this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!