Will you join me in losing 37Lbs?

Options
Hiya: I am brand new to this forum and am looking to find a muscular body somewhere inside. Was weight training for a year successfully, then work got in the way and all came to a crashing halt.
I will commit to going back to the gym if you do. :-D
Looking for a few eworkout partners.

My eating habits.... only so-so (extremely bad today on purpose.. the day before my commitment to change).
I recently bought a whole foods blender and am beginning to juice whole veggies. Looking to loose weight through meat, veggies, (some treats on my Fridays off), weights and walk/running. My book of choice at the moment for weights is called, "The Body Sculpting Bible for Men." I like the men's version better than the women's as I'd like to see some serious shape!
Is anyone interested in the same things?

Replies

• jodmend
    jodmend Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Got your back!! :)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My goal was 38.4 pounds when I started, so sure! I'm in for that.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Same here my goal is to lose around 35-40 pounds. I lost already 13 since july 2013. And i do belivein eating healthier, making smart food choices 80% of the time and allowing some fun food (aka chocolate) the rest of the t ime. No DIET ever again. It does not work. Cutting everything you like does not help. So i am doing it as a new lifestyle and log EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth and i do it EVERYDAY. It does help to keep track. One day is bad, the other is good so at the ends it is balanced. I'm losing slowly that is the best way to do it. I've done it really fast in the past and that has lead me nowhere except gaining it all back. Here is where i stand for.

I send you a FR request.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome Back Heather, if you are looking for motivation and support, feel free to add me and let's get you started the right way on your Beach Body Journey
    Coach Chris