hello

Options
Hi I'm 52 , just wondered if any one similar age would like a new friend , I log everyday and can offer support and encouragement.

Replies

• woollyideas
    woollyideas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Catelinn,

I'll be your buddy. Am a similar age/in a similar boat.
  • markandel
    Options
    Hi - do you add fruit on the food counter? Apples etc add a lot of sugar-but it is natural, right? Other weight loss groups don't and tell you to eat as much fruit and vegetables as you want. Opinions please
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Hi - do you add fruit on the food counter? Apples etc add a lot of sugar-but it is natural, right? Other weight loss groups don't and tell you to eat as much fruit and vegetables as you want. Opinions please

You might want to try starting your own thread in the nutrition forum?
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi Catelinn. I am close in age at 54. I log in daily and enter each food or meal as I consume it throughout the day. I stick to my calorie goals and have made good progress but have a bit to go.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

You might want to try starting your own thread in the nutrition forum?

AND if I might add, if these other programs appeal to you, try them instead.