FIRST WEIGH IN :)

Options
I LOST 6LBS THIS WEEK ! This is the first time of lost weight in years... feeling wonderful! This website is amazing. All the support helps SO much! Love you all!

Replies

• Cazco29
    Cazco29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done Rachel! It's my first week as well and I've lost 2lbs :drinker:
  • kajasirko
    Options
    Fantastic job! it takes a lot of determination to stay on your diet the first week:smile:
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I lost 5 pounds the first week and I remember the feeling. And every week you lose it is just as exciting! :flowerforyou:
  • maktastic
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Terrific job! :drinker:
  • RACHAEL0826
    Options
    Oh cool we are in this together ! (two first weekers) lol. We can do this! Congrats on your loss as well!

THANKS YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! It made me so happy to read! And looking at all your success really truly inspires me!
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an amazing loss!
  • mtnhiker1
    mtnhiker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Very good! I lost 9 pounds the first week, Then the challenge began - every week will not be like the first some weeks were ok, some weeks I wondered if I would lose anything - the trick is to stick with it and be honest.
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great loss!! Keep up the great work!
  • binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is amazing
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!