Options
Hi. I am just really trying to get used to my current weight and be happy with it, not worry so much about the number on the scale. I used to be thinner, too thin actually by most standards. I have found now with more stress in my life, I am eating too much of certain things more and more to try and comfort myself. Also, going through menapausal symptoms, fun! Just looking to maybe share any similar issues with middle age women like me.

Replies

• vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 48 and dealing with menopausal symptoms as well. Unfortunately, I turn to food to feel better but of course I feel worse in the long run. I struggled with being about 25 lbs overweight all my life. I finally lost the weight 5 yrs ago and now it has been creeping back on. I don't know why I cant just do it again - since I was much happier with myself then. I feel like losing 15lbs would make a huge difference for me. I hear about others losing a lot of weight and I annoyed that I cant lose 15. Those 15 lbs make a huge difference in how I look and feel and how my clothes fit. I'll send a friend request and feel free to add me if u want. Ive been using this site over a month now but I haven't been taking it seriously - enough anyway. I feel adding friends will help me be more accountable.
  • nicholas0907
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm a 40 year old mother of a very active 6 year 3old. I'm starting a program from Center for Medical Weight Loss today. I need the accountability. Looking forward to a success story by this time next year. The goal is 100 lbs gone. However, a1000 kcal/day is a little daunting. It would be really nice if anyone would like to join me in mutual support and motivation.