Turbofire Buddies

Options
Looking for ppl to join me with Turbofire :-) A lot of my friends are intimated by it and claim its too advanced. Which it's not. I was far from a "fit" person when I started. That's not to say it is not a hard and effective work out. I just think that anyone could do it if they put their mind to it.

So if anyone would like to be my bud and help one another thru the program- contact me! This goes for ppl who are currently doing it or have thought about it but havent yet :-)

Replies

• pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy!

I just started Turbo Fire on Sept 7, I would love to be a workout buddy with you. I don't find the workouts as intimidating yet, but I have been following the lower impact because I am afraid my knee will start acting up if I go too hard too soon. I want to do the 12 weeks without stopping or disruption. What are your goals?
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just started it! I need buddies too! I am not intimidated by it at all. It takes a few times through to get all the moves, but as long as you are moving you are burning! BOOM!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I'm not following the exact schedule, I like to mix up my workouts but Fire 30 is scheduled for after work today. :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend, but I already have a BB coach.
  • Mane1972
    Mane1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I am not doing it exclusively, but at least three times a week. Feel free to add me!

Danielle
  • I just started it today. Made today my first day so my off day is Sunday. Feel free to add me!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and I've actually been looking for some Turbo buddies as well. I re-started this past Monday and I'm 100% in it this time. Feel free to add me and good luck to you all!!!
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Loving TF! I'm doing it with the Chalene Extreme hybrid. Feel free to add me (but please don't try to "coach" me)
  • JuicyGyrl
    JuicyGyrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE Turbofire!!!!!! I just started last week. It is fun and I burn so many calories. Not to mention that I am dripping with sweat 5 mins after I start. Feel free to add me!!! I can always use some friends who are doing the same routine that I am doing.
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started TurboFire this past Monday, September 23rd and i LOVE IT!!!! I feel so great aftewards. I've been waking up at 5:00am to get it done so i'm pretty beat by the end of the work day but I never regret getting up early to get the workout done. Feel free to add me! I'd love to have a group of buddies to hold me accountable!
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have just started turbo fire too! I really didn't think I would be able to do it with my fitness levels, but I pushed through it...man is it awesome! Feel sore the next day tho whoa! I am only on day 4. Getting married soon and only 2 and a half weeks till dress fitting so going hard with this until then :) Hope to lose even just a few pounds!