First time taking preworkout supplement..?

Options
My coworker let me have some of her preworkout supplement. I have never tried it before so I was wondering as to whether or not to take the whole serving or just half of it. She gave me the Alarm one and also Jacked. I was going to try and take one of them but I'm afraid that since I've never taken it before, that it's going to have a negative effect on me. Would it be wise to take half and see how I feel?

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    absolutely...you already know the answer
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Take half, especially something like Jack3d. ESPECIALLY if you're not big into caffeine in the first place.
  • LoveThyWeen
    Options
    Okay thanks for the advice! :) yeah I knew I should but I wasn't sure if I was just being a worry wart lol again, thank yall for your feedback :)
  • earcega
    earcega Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've taken 1MR and while I did find that it worked... It was a bit too much for me. I hit a huge high, then a few hours later I crashed really hard. I also had a really hard time sleeping at night so now I only take half a dose and will only take this supplement for early morning routines (I sometimes workout before work around 730am).
  • LoveThyWeen
    Options
    For those who are interested, I took the half serving and did really well on my workout! I did half an hour of cardio and half an hour of weight lifting (arms & legs). I usually half-a$s my weights after my cardio because I feel like I can't do it. The Alarm really helped me stay focused and let my mind know I can do more :) awesome awesome workout.
  • cat872
    cat872 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am taking Detonate, its a thermogenic amplifier, you have one in the morning on an empty stomach and then another before lunch.
    I have never felt so amazing on this, it keeps me going all day and I don't get the crash at the end of the night, I get the best night of sleep as well.
    At first I thought when taking it I could be lazy and not do the work to lose weight but you really have to put the effort in with these, they give you so much energy its a waste to not do anything about it!

I know I sound like im trying to sell it lol I lost 1.4kg in my first week of taking it and its still dropping off me :D