26 Filipino Woman

Options
Hi! I'm somewhat new here. I only started using MFP since last week, and this is my first time posting. I've been lurking here ever since I started on the MFP app.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Replies

• dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Where are the other 25 women?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Where are the other 25 women?

DYEG?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a game about guessing how many of them were formerly males....
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a game about guessing how many of them were formerly males....

dm;hs
  • nanlan50
    nanlan50 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your journey! Are you in the Philippines? My son was there for two years and loves the country, people and culture. You've come to the right place if you want to lose some weight, it's been a great help to me....Lost 24 pounds so far since the end of May 2013. Logging really made me more aware of just how much and what I was eating...It's been very eye-opening! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your journey! Are you in the Philippines? My son was there for two years and loves the country, people and culture. You've come to the right place if you want to lose some weight, it's been a great help to me....Lost 24 pounds so far since the end of May 2013. Logging really made me more aware of just how much and what I was eating...It's been very eye-opening! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend :)

Also remember to eat back your exercise calories if you are using MFP numbers and invest in a food scale, best way to be accurate!
  • realmeryl16
    realmeryl16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lol. I meant I was a 25 year old woman. :P

Yes, I'm in the Philippines. I log on the diary daily. ^^

Thanks for the welcomes.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    magadang hapon lady! welcome to mfp :)
    No i am not filipino, i just know how to greet in tagalog :)
  • hi im filipina too! except im in US....
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome! keep lurking, that's how you will learn :)