44 Pounds Gone..... still more to go but...... :)

Options
StuAblett
StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
I just wanted to post this pic, toot my own horn!

44_pounds_gone.png

I got my LiveStrong training jersey today in the mail, fits good!

You can see where I was in April of this year on the left, (the pic was taken in December 2009, but it is the only FAT pic I had)
I started MFP on June 11th, now it is October 4th, so that is just about 4 months now, and 44 pounds gone (I actually was 301 pounds, not 300 like the pic says).

I have a way to go yet, I'd say 70 to 80 pounds, but it is coming off and I'm feeling better most days (some days I'm just tired, but that is most likely because I over did the cycling etc the day before!)

Thanks to everyone for the support here and a big thanks to the MPF staff who keep this wonderful place running. :drinker:

A really really big thanks to my lovely wife, who has been VERY supportive! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Good to see pictures. Keep riding your bike. I'll post my pics when I get 44 pounds lost.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are doing a amazing job! Congrats on your weight lost
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    wow great job you look fantastic, you are my motivation, and inspiration for today.keep up the great work
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Stu -

You look amazing! For some reason your post and story was really inspiring to me. Besides the obvious factor of all that weight lost.. you are so humble! I hope you are very proud of yourself because you look great!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    you look terrific
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, praise coming from you all, who are with me in this journey to a much better lifestyle really means a lot, as you all know what it is about!

One day at a time, one good choice at a time, small steps make the journey possible.

Keep moving and keep a positive attitude!

Down days? Yep, I get them too, but they are now getting fewer and fewer, endorphins released after exercise are a GREAT thing :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME! you look great :)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well done mate - you look great. Can't wait to join you! Keep up the good work.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    How good, fit and handsome you look. I bet your wife is thrilled not only for your looks and weight loss but for your determination toward a healthy life. Keep up the good work and congratulations!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference (pun intended!)! WTG!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Stu, way to go. You're losing the weight at an amazing pace, keep it up.
    Even the picture title font is smaller. :laugh:
  • healthygurl
    Options
    WOW! What a difference, you look amazing! Can't wait to see the final pics when you reach GW. Good on you :bigsmile:
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    You look fantastic! xxx
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Wow, what a difference! You look like a new man!

Congratulations on your success and I look forward to seeing more photos after you've gotten down to your goal weight!
  • Corbinsmom
    Options
    OH MY STARS!!!!! You really look great!!! Incredible job!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! Doing a happy dance for you my friend! Seriously awesome and seriously impressive. Thank you for posting the pictures they always inspire me!!! WOW!!!!!
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    You look great!! well done, am sure you will reach your goal, you have done amazingly so far!!:wink:
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Toot away, dude!!!! Great Job!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! A total inspriation!! Great job and keep it up!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look great and so much more confident than in the first pic!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    great photos - can see a big difference, you are doing great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!