Memphis Shelby Farms workout group/ buddies

Options
Hello, is there anyone that lives in the memphis area that would be interested in a running buddy/ skate buddy for during the day. Does not have to be everyday maybe couple times a week . Or we could start a Shelby farms run/ walking group. If there is anyone interested let me know..

Replies

• rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in Memphis and have a few friends on here. I'm doing C25K, so I run, but not long distances yet. I'm always up for a walk, though, or a bike ride. I love Shelby Farms and the new greenline is awesome.
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I don't run too far maybe 5 minutes then walk 5 minutes... I alternate
  • brassballa
    Options
    My endurance is almost non existent..... I also skate the green line. But I can totally skate while others bike ...lets see if we get any others interested
  • brassballa
    Options
    So do you walk Shelby farms often ? A certain time you like?
  • rhonderoo
    Options
    Since I work during the week, I mostly do Saturday and Sunday mornings. I'm an alternater for sure! :D
  • Self_Control_Freak
    Options
    Oh, how I miss living in Memphis. I just had to reply. I can't be anyone's running buddy in Shelby Farms since I moved to Martin 2 years ago.

Just wanted to cheer you on!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't run (plantar fasciitis), never learned to ride a bike, and broke my arm twice while skating, but I'm always up for a walk when the weather is pretty. :)

Zumba is my standard cardio. LOL That and XBox Dance games.
  • brassballa
    Options
    Oh, how I miss living in Memphis. I just had to reply. I can't be anyone's running buddy in Shelby Farms since I moved to Martin 2 years ago.

Just wanted to cheer you on!

Thanks for dropping in:smile:Cheering sections are always welcome
  • rhonderoo
    Options
    Was at the park Saturday before last, really had fun,. We'll have to get group going and do a meet up there!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!