Looking for some motivating friends!

Options
Hi everyone!!! Trying this again! I need to loose this belly fat!!!!!! I am so top heavy and tired of it... I would love some motivating friends :-) add me.

Replies

• rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am trying again! Put the Fitbit back on and am trying to move more and cut out junk carbs/fats... :flowerforyou: What is your strategy?
  • tannity
    tannity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again, too. Beginning to gain what I lost on MFP two years ago, and I want to get back on track. Strategy: eating more mindfully, watching sugar, bad carbs, & too much fat. Please add me. I need motivation and support, too, and I'm happy to give the same.
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    What is the fitbit?? I joined the gym two weeks ago been going everyday except Sunday sometimes twice a day... Mostly cardio and some thigh and butt machines lol... I am trying to eliminate my enemy! The carbs!!! Trying to figure out how many calories are right for me... But I just found out I tore my meniscus yesterday... So now no gym :,-(
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    Also 4 years ago before my daughter I was 95 pounds!!!! I went up to 205 during my pregnancy... Had a c section and 90 percent of my weight is my belly and love handles!!! I am so oddly proportioned!!! I am down to 176 now... I want to get down to at least 120... I have such a small frame! And the weight has now cause back problems knee problems and also now heart issues :-(
  • lucielleball
    lucielleball Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HELP!!! Can anyone out there help?? I am 53, exercise 5-6 days a week for at least 45 minutes.- usually more. Tennis, spinning, pilates, and I run. No matter what I eat or don't eat...I have gained 10 lbs and have this muffin top situation. THis is all new to me!! I have cut my diet to 1300 calories a day. Eat NO sugar. No fish, meat or chicken. all veggies, beans and fruit. I have not lost ONE oz in 14 days.

I am SOO frustrated.
  • Hi I'm top heavy too! I have an apple body shape, I was a anorexic then bulimic for 3 years, now that Im ACTUALLY eating, ive gained so much weight, I wanna lose weight again but this time healthily i would really need some friends whos gonna lose weight with me
  • dutchieee0212
    Options
    I sent you a request :) everyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! I've always been big chested and I think I'm getting a pooch. lol! :)
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    Yes Big chested as well...36 DDD ..lol I would Love for them to go down a little bit too lol