Diet Coke !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 days & counting ..........

Options
jam3114
jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
OMG!!!! 4 days without my beloved Diet Coke - I never realised how much I drank till I stopped. I was reading other posts & thought you know what maybe I should give it up & see how I get on ....................I gave up smoking 8 years ago & I think I'm having as much withdrawal symptons getting off Diet Coke as when I gave up cigarettes. DIET COKE SHOULD COME WITH HEALTH WARNINGS !!!!! Mind you headaches are finally gone today & my general feeling of annoyance has somewhat subsided but what I wouldn't do for an ice cold can right now !!!! I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG, I MUST BE STRONG !!!!!!!

Replies

• kaanelalani
    kaanelalani Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have tried a few times to get off 'pop' I do good for a while and then I will slip. I give you two thumbs up and your family!!!
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I am a Diet Coke drinker and the only time I was able to "give it up" was when I was pregnant or nursing! Its so tough! I love it so much!
  • borgi77
    borgi77 Posts: 61
    Options
    well done to you, i love diet coke so much longest I went was like six months I got worst headaches like you too!!! I wish I kept it up. ;( your doing so well congrats :)
  • jessicajm
    Options
    Congrats! I tell you... you can do it! I am also an ex-smoker. I stopped drinking Diet Pepsi about a month ago. I used to drink 3 or 4 20oz a day. Hubby brought one home last week for me .... It was so sweet and sticky I really didn't like it. :noway: Just for kicks, I had one last night. Same thing. You will be surprised how your body craves water once you give up all the extra fluff drinks! (although... I can't give up coffee) Good Luck! I'm rooting for you! :happy: