Sculpting DVDs?

Options
Does anyone have any sculpting DVDs they can recommend?
I want to work on my lower body and heard the Brazilian
Butt Lift is good but will it help the middle and thighs too?

Any videos to recommend?Thanks in advance!!

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Bump?
  • StellaHarmon
    StellaHarmon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am a DVD junkie and have tried about everyone on the market. I have found that Cathe Freidrichs DVD's give me the best results. I have brazillian butt lift, but the guy is so annoying I cant even do the video's. They are not very challenging either. Debbie Seibers "Tear it up" and "Burn it up" were also really good. Those two tapes gave me a good foundation to get into the more challenging DVD's.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I did Brazil Butt Lift for a few weeks and I felt a really good burn each time I did it. I quit after about 2.5-3 weeks though, moved onto lifting instead (squats/lunges with weights, etc for lower body) :-)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm doing BBL right now in addition to Body Revolution. I love it. High & Tight is so good. Most of the workouts are amazing and you feel the burn! But I wouldn't rely on Cardio Axe as your only cardio. While fun and a good workout, it's not as intense as a lot of other types of cardio. But the strength routines are awesome. Those booty bands make me feel muscles that I have never felt in my life. Definitely use the ankle weights and booty bands. You can go without, but I noticed way more of a difference when I used them than when I didn't.
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love the Butt Bible videos. There are lower body and upper body workouts although I only do her lower. I'm on level 3 and am definitely seeing results :smile: Started with nothing but a flat butt and now I have some little glutes starting to appear!