If you ate what you wanted....

Options
2»

Replies

• Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd eat an entire pizza, 2 Big Macs, cheesecake, brownies, donuts, Mt. Dew, Spaghetti..just anything with carbs and sugar. I want it all and can't have any of it.

Aw, how come? Are you diabetic?

Yeah :cry:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'd eat an entire pizza, 2 Big Macs, cheesecake, brownies, donuts, Mt. Dew, Spaghetti..just anything with carbs and sugar. I want it all and can't have any of it.

:brokenheart:
  • 13words
    13words Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would eat lasagne for breakfast, lunch and tea! And dessert, and for snacks..
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll play.
    Super Nachos & Cheese Enchiladas :love: nom nom . :bigsmile:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Reading this post made me hungry!!!

If I had a whole day to pig out without the extra fat & guilt this is how it would go.

Breakfast: Country Boys Restaurants over easy egg skillet with fried potatoes as well as biscuits & gravy. LOTS OF GRAVY. Oh, also unlimited coffee with unlimited creamer *No measuring!!!*

Lunch: Hal-o-peno's Mexican Restaurants shredded beef chimichanga w/ a side of spanish rice topped with jalapeno cream cheese sauce, guacamole, and cheese. Along with unlimited chips and very spicy salsa. OMG!!!! *Drools*

Dinner: Olive Garden's chicken alfredo with salad and unlimited bread sticks with a side of alfredo sauce to dip them in.

Desert: Some kind of warm brownie sundae covered in caramel, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.

I don't even want to know how many calories, or how much fat or sodium this day would have. Please don't ruin this fantasy for me! hahaha:laugh:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Its even funnier when someone eats a ton of fattening food, then orders "a diet coke" :)

Maybe the "fattening" food met their calories but a regular coke would've put them over, so they went with the zero calories drinks.

Yeah I do that too! Either diet coke or water. Why add the extra calories for a drink. I'd rather eat em! lol
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Liane

Wait what?
    I saw what you did there :P
  • FedoraNinja
    Options
    Breakfast: A homemade breakfast sandwich. English muffin, 2-3 eggs worth of an egg patty, and some American cheese. Even in the throes of indulgence, I tend to be a light breakfast eater.

Lunch: Buffet from the local Indian joint. Chicken tikka masala, vegetable pakora, garlic naan, paneer masala... the works. 2-3 plates worth. And of course, cleanse the pallet with some of that lovely rice pudding they serve.

Snack: Chex Mix and Mountain Dew. Maybe some yogurt covered pretzels. The sort of garbage you can eat while you game.

Dinner: The local brazilian steakhouse, with their all-you-can-eat dinner special. The chefs cook like... 20-30 meats. Servers come around to all the tables with each, offering you as many pieces as you'd like. Flank steaks. Leg of Lamb. Parmersan breaded pork loin. Skip the salad, you don't want to fill up too early.

After Dinner: Ice cream of some nature. Choco tacos? Maybe a strawberry shake. Maybe just a bit of Ben and Jerry's.

Of course, that's just one day. I didn't get a chance to go get a burrito from my favorite tex-mex place, or nachos from the street vendor near my work. Or pirsoshikis from the little russian bakery. There's a barbecue place that does infinite ribs and sides on Wednesdays, and I could send out an email and get a group of friend's together for a movie afterwards, where I'd hit the concession stand for popcorn.

I miss it all, sometimes. But then I remember how I physically felt and, well, it seems like a fair trade.

EDIT: Can't figure out how to bold text on the forums. Oh well. :tongue:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Just like... caramel apples... constantly.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

That sucks. :/ Is it newly diagnosed? You'll find other ways of making these and other things you like; just hang in there. (I know it's not the same, but that's all I've got.)
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Today if i could eat what i wanted - thank you cooking shows that show delicious food at your delicious restaurants -

Lasagna at the restaurant called The Chew Chew, in River Forest, IL - I saw them make it on tv.. oooo geeezzzz;

Then I'd go have Red Lobster (one of the $26 3 course dinners) but i would go to Maine to get a whole lobster if i could but we can afford only the tails here in chicago.

then I'd go to get me some wood fire grilled pizza - sausage, or pepperoni, black olives and spinach and 3 cokes to drink.

then I'd go to Popeyes chicken and have 4 pieces dinner, gravy with mash potatos.

then I'd head over to Holland MI to the Wooden Shoe Restauant and have a great fattening breakfast food even if it was before bedtime :)

Next day I'd go to Horseshoe Hammond and get the buffet there,, wow its so good.. and I'd eat 3 plates of food. Including 2 desserts, but I'd make sure i get the ribs, no salad for me there when theres much better meat selections.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Its even funnier when someone eats a ton of fattening food, then orders "a diet coke" :)

Maybe the "fattening" food met their calories but a regular coke would've put them over, so they went with the zero calories drinks.
    Yep! This. Do it all the time.

I do this too, why add an extra 170+ calories for the sake of a drink when you can get one that tastes just as good with 10 kcal or less?