over 200lb. mid twenties. tattooed.

Options
I'm looking for friends who are in the same boat as me. I've had three accounts here, and deleted them all. I wind up coming back pretty much right away.

I'm 24, 5'4", and 210 pounds. I'm tattooed, and getting married in April. I don't struggle with my body as much as I struggle with food. I either binge, or don't eat. I'm using MFP as a way to keep myself in check, and drop some weight while I'm at it. My "goal right" right now is 185, and then reevaluate where I am going from there! I really just want to be happier, and healthier.

Replies

• jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me if you want. I'm 24 and 5'4" also but I am...gulp... 280 lbs. I was 180 in highschool and I would love to be there again lol. 135 is my ultimate goal but I feel like I will know when I get to my ideal weight so I'm not obsessed with getting to that number. I just want to feel healthy more then be skinny.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well it's good you keep coming back because MFP is a great tool. I'm 26 5'6" and am currently 171lbs but I started at 215lbs. I also tend to overeat. I like to support fellow MFP friends. I sent you a request. Anyone feel free to add!
  • Cr3stOwl
    Options
    I'm a little younger than you (18 years old), 5'7" (A little taller as well), but I weigh around a disappointing 241 lbs which makes me sad for someone my age. I have a goal of weighing around 160, but I'm going to start with going down to 190. And welcome to MFP, I hope you make it to your goal. :)
  • WineFoodPhoto
    WineFoodPhoto Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The tattooed thing always cracks me up.
    Since 90% of people under the age of 40 have tattoos, we'd save energy by just assuming people have tattoos unless they identify themselves otherwise.
  • msdutter
    msdutter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The tattooed thing always cracks me up.
    Since 90% of people under the age of 40 have tattoos, we'd save energy by just assuming people have tattoos unless they identify themselves otherwise.

There's a big difference between people who are moderately/heavily tattooed and someone who has a handful of very small, easily covered tattoos. I fall into the first category, and everyone I know who brings up that they are tattooed does too.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello how are you? Feel free to add :-) (i have about 10 tattoo designs I hope to have going down my spine . . Its just having the money lol)
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'5" and was 213lbs....am currently at 187 and aiming to lose another 40lbs to be healthy.

Feel free to add me. I log on daily and am happy to help motivate you. :-)

H
  • vaultgirlsam
    vaultgirlsam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    added. :) welcome back!
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm one of the tattooed people that doesn't like to be defined by the fact i have them :wink:

Welcome back to mfp - I no longer fit into the 20s category having unceremoniously been ejected from that bracket a few weeks ago, but I am on the right path with some slow but steady weightloss - keep at it this time!