21 Day Naked and Afraid Diet - Couples Only

Options
This diet is based on Discovery's new survival show, Naked and Afraid.
Estimated weight loss in 21 days: 21-35 pounds

Week 1
Monday - Saturday: Drink only fresh spring water. Otherwise fast, feeding only on the dwindling light in your partner's eyes.
Sunday: Eat 1/2 deadly snake each.

Week 2
Monday - Saturday: Again drink only fresh spring water. Otherwise starve and become irritated to the point of wanting to kill your partner.
Sunday: eat 1/2 large turtle each.

Week 3
Monday - Saturday: try not to move at all. Stay warm and indoors to conserve energy.
Sunday - Hike to waterfall. You're done! Now you can eat whatever you want.

Let me know how it works!

Replies

• Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Uh really! Not trying it!
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Week 3
    Monday - Saturday: try not to move at all. Stay warm and indoors to conserve energy.
    Sunday - Hike to waterfall. You're done! Now you can eat whatever you want.

/quote]

What energy?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    It was on last night apparently. The husband noticed the title, but skipped over it. I have a hard enough time with the concept behind The Biggest Loser, much less the spring water/deadly reptile or turtle diet.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Well its on the internet so it must be legit!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even know where to find a turtle here, lol. Probably have to special order it.

I thought this was going to be something about eating dinner naked in a mirrored room and poking each other's love handles. It would probably work in my case.
  • msaprilm1
    msaprilm1 Posts: 47
    Options
    It was on last night apparently. The husband noticed the title, but skipped over it. I have a hard enough time with the concept behind The Biggest Loser, much less the spring water/deadly reptile or turtle diet.

No thank you - My husband turned it on and promptly tuned it out, poor turtle.:sick:
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options

No thank you - My husband turned it on and promptly tuned it out, poor turtle.:sick:

Poor turtle? What about the poor snake?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I just caught this show.

Appreciate the humour in the OP, lol, but in all honesty, this show is required viewing for anyone who thinks they aren't losing weight because they aren't eating enough.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    These people can choose one item to take with them. One guy took goggles. I'd take a grocery store.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    i get the naked but at what point am I supposed to be afraid? Is it week 1 or week 2?
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My missus gets snappy when she skips lunch. I think I'd get murdered by the first Sunday
    I wouldn't even know where to find a turtle here, lol. Probably have to special order it.

Amazon probably has them :D
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Is this a new season or repeats from last season?

And don't forget the exercise: Hike 4 miles to spend the next 2 weeks building a dwelling out of leaves and twigs between 4 trees suspended 6 feet off the ground.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I love this show! One of the most genuine feeling survival shows I've seen
  • imakeyoukneel
    imakeyoukneel Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Omg that shows so stupid lol
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Lmfao, that show is stupid, but it SHOWS how much we have come, most people probably couldn't do it!!! Even the people on the show have "back up medics", I would say to hell with that just leave some hidden cameras and let the stupid take itself out lol
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I just caught this show.

Appreciate the humour in the OP, lol, but in all honesty, this show is required viewing for anyone who thinks they aren't losing weight because they aren't eating enough.

This.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    This show rocks! The weight loss during the 3 weeks is staggering, every male has been at 1-2 pounds per day.

Definitely must-see TV for the paleo crowd - *this* is how you do "primal"!