Love the gym, but love food more!

Options
Hi All

New to this site, googled calorie counting and this appeared, how did i not hear about this before? :noway:

Anyway i'm a 27 year old gal who decided this morning it's time to make a change to my diet/lifestyle as i know this is the problem. I am a big fan of exercise/the gym but tell myself I can eat what I want - eh how wrong am i? :ohwell: i am tipping 11stone and only 5ft1 :sad:

I live in Ireland so would like some Irish/UK friends but any friends are welcome!

Thanks Everyone for give this a read :)
Thanks
Elcy:smile:

Replies

• leadcrow
    leadcrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have been looking for a motivational buddy to text/IM though I don't know if you'd be interested? I am 28, in England :)
  • leadcrow
    leadcrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ps I am 5'2" and 10 st 2lb, want to get down to about 9st so I think we a roughly the same BMI too
  • elcy86
    Options
    Just a cheeky bump :-)
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I started off at 12+stone earlier this year and have lost my weight mostly using exercise to build the deficit. I lift heavy three times a week, do cardio when I can be bothered and walk a lot.

All that means that I can eat like an absolute pig (2000 calories a day on average but sometimes more).

I'm always happy to have friends who love the gym and food.

:)