Who wants to loose with me? *Serious*

Options
Hello, My name is Aaron. Hope the early morning is doing you well.

I want a "buddy" to keep the motivation flowing for the both of us.

I am a very devoted and serious, I want to loose so much weight.
You can be any size, any age, any gender, We can talk about weight loss and other things if you like :) I'm very excited to go on this journey.

I'm open to give my number out to the trusting ones so we can keep eachother on track, but obviously I'm not going to give it out like gum.

Add me I'm very nice :).

Replies

• Aaronslostaway
    Options
    Thank you lovely for your comforting response :) made me feel happy to be here.
    I added you.
  • cmyles8696
    Options
    Hey, I totally would. I just started today actually and I'm not exactly sure how this works so, a "buddy" would be nice. I've made up in my mind that this is the last time that I 'decide to lose all the weight'. I was a toothpick up until about 6th or 7th grade, when I started to eat a lot, so it's not like I've always been this way. No, I'm not morbidly obese or anything like that, but I want to get back to being the thin girl I was supposed to be. If you're willing to, I'm willing to join you.
  • pbluberry
    Options
    Hello. I've been down this road many many times. I don't know how many times I've been thin and heavy. I am also very comitted to this. I'm fairly new to this and I really hope this will help me lose some weight and keep it off. Maybe we can motivate eachother to stay on track. :)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If you like you can addz me
  • leadcrow
    leadcrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am interested in a very serious motivational buddy for texting or IM ing, may I ask whereabouts you are? I am in the uk. Please message me if you are interested :)
  • Injisamu
    Options
    Hi , a "buddy" is the need of the hour. I have been on this ride forever. Lost 15 kgs just by eating right and walks. Gained 20 kgs post childbirth and certain events in life . Need to get back the "healthy" me....
  • mommad38
    Options
    Hi Aaron

I'm at the beginning as well but am VERY motivated that this be the last time I ever start a diet! And that this will not be a diet but a serious lifestyle change for the better. I have my weight turned off on my profile but I started this journey at 204 and when I did my last weigh in I was 199.8. Not a lot but I am still excited and motivated to keep going and pushing forward,

I would love to add more people to get a larger support system. My biggest issues in the past 15 years of roller coaster weight loss and gain is not having the motivation to just bust my BUTT and get it off.
    I think if I have a dedicated partner/people to help push each other, give encouragement, and stay on track I can finally be down to my goal weight of 135! That's almost 70lbs!

I hope we can do this together and good luck to you on your journey! :)
  • Cr3stOwl
    Options
    I've noticed that you sent me a request (And I accepted of course), but I decided to look through your profile and spotted this topic you posted. I wouldn't mind having a weight-loss buddy to keep each other motivated and optimistic during the journey. :) So if you want you can message me or whatever, we have stick for each other to get to our goals. *cheesy speech ended*
  • Aaronslostaway
    Options
    I totally know where you are coming from, I can help you out. added you :). thank you for your reply.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey there Aaron! :-) Feel free to add me. I'll try my best to help you and give you tips and advice.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    If your looking for a friend....
    Then you've got a friend in me :)

:) I'm dedicated to my goal and won't stop till i get there :) I'm also super friendly and like to help motivate as much as possible :)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like,anyone can.Always happy to make new friends.:smile:
  • haniipop
    Options
    Right now, I can't say I'm all that motivated to lose, but I have made a lot of healthier changes for the better (a lot more water, for one thing!). I'm probably not the serious workout partner you're looking for, but I am gradually and slowly trying my best to avoid the cravings, fix my eating schedule, and maybe even start working out soon. I really want to get more sleep but I'm so busy it's just a far away dream at the moment. I guess it's all mental at this part of the diet.

Yet if you're still willing, I would love to add you as buddies. Let's both try our best?