not prejudiced..but any indians on MFP??

Options
Hi,
I am looking for friends form india, specifically cos they wud understand my food diary better and we can discuss if and when we r gng wrong. I really really need some friends along with me on my journey.

Replies

• minniemickey
    minniemickey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am an Indian too. I agree, our food and spices are different. I want to lose 50lbs, currently lost around 7lbs! 43 more to go..
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    yep, there are quite a few. love me a good indian.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about Us here in North America I am from the Secwepemc Territory
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am - feel free to add me
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thought that you originally meant American Indian as opposed to East Indian too. I am mixed with Cherokee on my grandmother's side.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Vindaloooooo!!
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am an Indian too.. the asian kind :D
  • TheLung
    Options
    I am not Indian but I am married to one, she is vegetarian. She has been doing WW and has had some success. I enjoy most of her food as long as she doesn't put to much chili in it.
  • zahra1975
    zahra1975 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm indian. I have been wanting the same. Do add me!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Vindaloooooo!!

^^^ this

I love Indian and Desi food.... both the classic British curry house type cuisine, and authentic home cooked Indian/Pakistani/Bengali cuisine (I'm fortunate enough to have a Bengali sister in law and also friends from India and Pakistan, all of whom have cooked me delicious traditional Desi food)
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm half Indian and joined MFP at the beginning of September. You can add me me, if you want. :)
  • Dipayan123
    Options
    Hi,
    I am looking for friends form india, specifically cos they wud understand my food diary better and we can discuss if and when we r gng wrong. I really really need some friends along with me on my journey.

Indian here
  • ihateyoga
    Options
    I LOVE Indian food. But some items are very fattening. Lots of carbs and cream in it.
  • Dipayan123
    Options
    I LOVE Indian food. But some items are very fattening. Lots of carbs and cream in it.

True.
  • Firewalker23
    Firewalker23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am half Indian! But I am also half Korean--FULL Asian.

I love all my rice (especially sticky rice) but there are too many carbs!