Hi all!!!

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
It has been a long time since I have gotten on and posted. I will update you.
I am down another pant size and down a bra size. I can now buy shirts in the regular department and not in the plus size department. I am going shopping today for some more clothes.
I am working like crazy!! I was only going to work a little and now I am working alot. I love it!!!! Lots of fun people and I have been selling lots. We are given a goal for our sales each day. I have met my goal daily.
Now my husband and I are searching for a bike frame so he and I can build me a chopper. Not a chopper with a long front in, but a chopper that has a chopped frame. I want an old school motorcycle.
The kids are doing great. Sven is watching Hanna while dad and I are working. He is charging me by the hour. He is saving up for Guitar Hero 4.
I will post some pictures soon. Still do not have a computer. I am covered until Aug 19, that is when my son starts back to school. He will take the laptop with him.
I hope you all are going well.
Take care!!
Friendship,
Renee:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    It has been a long time since I have gotten on and posted. I will update you.
    I am down another pant size and down a bra size. I can now buy shirts in the regular department and not in the plus size department. I am going shopping today for some more clothes.
    I am working like crazy!! I was only going to work a little and now I am working alot. I love it!!!! Lots of fun people and I have been selling lots. We are given a goal for our sales each day. I have met my goal daily.
    Now my husband and I are searching for a bike frame so he and I can build me a chopper. Not a chopper with a long front in, but a chopper that has a chopped frame. I want an old school motorcycle.
    The kids are doing great. Sven is watching Hanna while dad and I are working. He is charging me by the hour. He is saving up for Guitar Hero 4.
    I will post some pictures soon. Still do not have a computer. I am covered until Aug 19, that is when my son starts back to school. He will take the laptop with him.
    I hope you all are going well.
    Take care!!
    Friendship,
    Renee:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wow Renee!!! great job on the loss girl!!!

you sound super busy and in a great way too!!!

I miss seeing you on the boards....but will forgive you for flat leaving me since you're doing so amazing!!!

OH you're own bike....darn girl....you're gonna be a hot Harley momma! wooo!:glasses: :love:

hugs and can't wait for the pics!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: Way to go Renee, have fun shoping for new clothes :drinker: .
    Congratulations:drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Keep up the good work...
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    WOW! sounds like you are doing well AND keeping busy :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    Options
    wow Renee!!! great job on the loss girl!!!

you sound super busy and in a great way too!!!

I miss seeing you on the boards....but will forgive you for flat leaving me since you're doing so amazing!!!

OH you're own bike....darn girl....you're gonna be a hot Harley momma! wooo!:glasses: :love:

hugs and can't wait for the pics!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

No motorcycle right now. I had to sell mine when I got preg. We are looking for a frame to build one. It will be a ONE OF A KIND!!!

Thanks all!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Congrats on moving down another size. It's SUCH an ego boost to buy new clothing in a smaller size, right?! Yay you! :smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!!!!! I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to hear you're doing well! Please keep us posted from time to time!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Renee!! Glad to hear you are doing so well! We do miss seeing you around here but understand! I think summer is just super busy for everyone!! Ciao 4 now girl!!

:heart:
    -Tam
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee,

Great to hear from you and that you and your family are doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Tess
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you! =o)
    So glad you're doing well!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Renee! I know the feeling of shopping in the regular size clothes now instead of the plus sizes. It's so cool to go clothes shopping and pass by the plus size cothes and think to yourself, "I don't wear this size anymore. These are to big for me now." :happy: What a great feeling. Keep up the good work.

Betty
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear all is going well!!!!
    Congrats on your loss. That is a GREAT feeling, I know. :happy:
    Miss our chats. Keep up the great work & stay in touch when you can. :flowerforyou:

Shari :glasses:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Glad to hear all is going well!!!!
    Congrats on your loss. That is a GREAT feeling, I know. :happy:
    Miss our chats. Keep up the great work & stay in touch when you can. :flowerforyou:

Shari :glasses:

I will get on the chat soon. We are so busy at work. Owners and managers are getting ready to leave for a week to market and I have a lot to learn before they all leave. It is so amazing what you have to know about all the items as well as other things in the Company. It is very interesting. I have had to take tests on helmets and leathers and the whole Harley experience. It is a constant learning experience. New product=new lessons. I will say one thing-in the 20 years that I worked, I was always the manager or the trainer. it is nice going to work and not have to worry about who what when where why and how. Punch in and out. Nice. No phone calls about the little things.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Reneeeeee!!!!

Come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!:sad:

I am so happy for you girl. Keep up the awesome job and I love and miss you lots!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: