Hi! Looking for friends who log

Options
I just went and deleted a ton of friends who have not logged on in over 6 months.

I'm working to loose 50 pounds.

I work nights right now and I am looking for friends who can get behind me and help me to reach my goal
by being supportive and giving honest advice. I just recently went public with my Diary and don't mind any help
as I am striving vegetarian and need to learn how to incorporate more proteins.

I am a 911 dispatcher and was doing cross fit and boot camp but, I am in a slump and need to get back on track,

P.S> you don't have to be vegetarian either...I became Vegetarian for health reasons..I'm not fanatical and I won't try to convert you :)

Chelsea <3

Replies

• eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've already lost a **** load of weight. Congratulations. I log daily and always look for supportive friends. You may add me.
  • Aaronslostaway
    Options
    Hello there lovely.

I'm looking to loose 65 pounds.

and I am a vegetarian to, :).

looking for a buddy to keep me motivated, I am willing.
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm relatively new to this site (3 weeks in) and I log in every day...
    Oh, and I'm vegan! Oddly enough, I don't seem to be having any trouble keeping the protein up.

I'm in Australia, we talk in kilograms and I'm looking to lose around 20 or so (44 pounds). Prior to joining this site, I'd lost about 30 kg (66 pounds) these days I'm not measuring by weight, I'm going by how I feel and clothing size.
    So I'm happy to help keep you motivated!

Cheers
    Leanne
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I have been logging every day since January. I love having extra support during those trying days.
  • GymPoet
    GymPoet Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi--you can add me. I log all the time!
  • lsigall
    lsigall Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi, great work so far! You can add me if you like. My diary is private but I log daily with the exception of the occasional weekend day.
  • cpego1
    cpego1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 100lbs. you can add me! I log everyday and my diary is public
  • dutchieee0212
    Options
    Hi, I added you! :) anyone else feel free to add me, I'll try to be as motivational as I can!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! I eat fish, cheese and eggs, but other than that, I don't eat meat.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    add me i log everyday anyone can add me
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm just a week ahead of you & log in every day & also need more support - you can add me if you want .
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I do every day! Feel free to add me
  • Lfantini100762
    Options
    You can add me I'm new just started this week on my 6 day have 30 to 40lbs to loss , Diary is public I'm on a mission to loss this weight I gained from menapuuse. I have a positive outlook so let's go ladies WE CAN KICK SOME BUTT...LOL.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Hi, I've added you. Ive been here 30 days today and I log everyday. I'm also a veggie, eat fairy but no meat or fish.

Anyone else looking for a supportive friend please add me :)

I'm in the UK :)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and love supporting my friends!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    just hit 400 days the other day, no quitting in sight. feel free to add me
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've been on here for almost 3 years. I try to log daily (although I do miss a day here or there). I work full time as an ER nurse and have 2 very active boys so I am constantly running around! Would love to have ads for mutual support & encouragement! Michelle
  • dniapas
    dniapas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. I hit 965 days yesterday. I've been a vegetarian since July 2011 and have lost 69 pounds in total.

Feel free to add me.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log daily & am on MFP numerous times a day. My diary is closed though & will prob always be but I can still be an awesome support system if you need it.