Ugh!!!

Options
:explode: I've had my license for a good year and a half now and I just got a letter from the DMV saying that my license is going to be suspended because they don't have the paperwork saying that my eyesight is okay! You can't even take the test without passing the vision test and they know perfectly well that for me to have my license in the first place my vision must be okay!
I'm really low on money at the moment and now I have to pay for a trip to my eye doctor, yet again, so THEIR mistake doesn't cause me to lose my license. :mad: :mad: I know that they've lost the paperwork. I have records from my doctor and everything saying that when I saw him just a few months ago my vision was perfect. The only issue is that THEY lost the paperwork and now it's turned into my problem!
Not a good start to my day.....

Replies

• skittles20
    skittles20 Posts: 20
    Options
    :explode: I've had my license for a good year and a half now and I just got a letter from the DMV saying that my license is going to be suspended because they don't have the paperwork saying that my eyesight is okay! You can't even take the test without passing the vision test and they know perfectly well that for me to have my license in the first place my vision must be okay!
    I'm really low on money at the moment and now I have to pay for a trip to my eye doctor, yet again, so THEIR mistake doesn't cause me to lose my license. :mad: :mad: I know that they've lost the paperwork. I have records from my doctor and everything saying that when I saw him just a few months ago my vision was perfect. The only issue is that THEY lost the paperwork and now it's turned into my problem!
    Not a good start to my day.....
  • puddles
    puddles Posts: 2
    Options
    Skittles, if you have the paperwork that says your eyes are ok, then its not your problem, it goes back to the DMV, take all your paperwork and your eye doctor phone number, the have to accept it.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    also, maybe you won't have to go back to the Dr. perhaps they have record in their files that they could fax to the DMV?

hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Fax them the info from your doctor from your last visit. Anything within the past year and half should suffice, I'd think.