Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I never post on these threads, mainly because I am not done and, thus, do not yet consider myself a "success," but I do remember when I first started on MFP, one of the things that kept me going was seeing before and after threads and realizing that what I wanted to do was actually possible. I never took legitimate progress photos (one of my only regrets about this process), but here a couple of my "fat" photos and some more recent ones:

fat2.JPG

fat1.JPG

That's my twin sister on the left, believe it or not. And the next pic was taken of the two of us 5 days ago at the Grand Canyon:

Court+and+me.jpg

And here are some other recent photos, all taken within the past couple of months.

VEGAS+POOL2.jpg

517622_3236.jpg

517622_7952.jpg

Um, total success. You look amazing!
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Woah! Great job!
    There are already threads about this I'm sure, but we all like posting our after photos :)

Anyway, Here is me at my max of somewhere between 250-255....
    null-16.jpg

And here is me about 10-15lbs ago. I was around 200-205 in this pic.
    null-17.jpg

I'm currently 186 but don't have any recent pics that I have taken.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

2ptyryq.jpg

2w3yhp2.jpg

29m4s9j.jpg

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!
  • AegisAngel
    Options
    Love, love, love these pictures! Everyone looks amazing. What a good indication that perseverance brings good things! Keep up the good work guys! :drinker:
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

Utterly amazing! Wow! Your hard work has definitely paid off. You are a beautiful woman :)
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Before: unsure (228 or less) (almost 40% body fat)
    i5vtsk.jpg

Now: 169 (28 % body fat)
    2djthc4.jpg

FANTASTIC -- HOW LONG HAS YOUR JOURNEY TAKEN? YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION!
  • tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Before: unsure (228 or less) (almost 40% body fat)
    i5vtsk.jpg

Now: 169 (28 % body fat)
    2djthc4.jpg

FANTASTIC -- HOW LONG HAS YOUR JOURNEY TAKEN? YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION!

Thanks a lot! It's been a journey! It's taken me a little over a year. Started cleaning up my eating habits and doing an outdoor boot camp 3 days a week on August 1st of last year.
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    bumping for later so amazing
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    bumping for later so amazing
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

Utterly amazing! Wow! Your hard work has definitely paid off. You are a beautiful woman :)

Thank you very much :smile: :blushing:
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

I love the tough man pose with the white frou frou dog...you look awesome, congratulations!
  • SummerSmiles07
    SummerSmiles07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • neffeybaby
    Options
    woww you look good a huge difference
  • neffeybaby
    Options
    whats your height
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow, I've spent between two days just looking through this thread and looking at all the inspirational pictures! Wow, and more wow!

You all look fantastic, and fithooker, that is one serious transformation!!!!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WeightlossCollage2012.jpg

20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

YPic_zpsf5055c53.jpg

Amazing!!! Plus I love how your dog photobombed your pic! haha!! My cats do that to me all the time :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

You're kinda my inspiration. Such a hottie!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!

You look wonderfully fit and healthy. You are one HOT Mama now Girl. I bet even your kids have noticed how awesome you have become.
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    Options
    tumblr_mqicozRYTk1so3639o1_500.jpg

7lbs away from halfway to my goal! Cannot WAIT till the day I reach my goal weight and can share a complete before&after!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!