20 Pounds Down , I ran a 5k !!

Options
Last month a friend asked me to join her team for a Colour Me Rad race in support of the Children's Hospital. I used to like running (*100 pounds lighter haha) but I thought since it was for a good cause, and one of the things on my bucket list is to do a colour run, I said "Sign me up". I started doing some training and was doing great, I was running for 2 minutes then walking for 1 and completed up to 4km. Then I went on a trip back home for 3 weeks in which I did not get any running in. The following week (yesterday) was the race, so I was not as prepared as I could have been, but it was still such a blast !!!

Yesterday I took part of such an amazing experience and I am so happy that I am getting confident with myself enough to go in some sort of public race ! I didn't run the entire thing, I would say it was more of a jogg, but I still completed it and am SUPER pumped !!

Here are some stats of where I have come in the past few months and then a photo of me at the race !

e0srpw.jpg

5d2asp.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!