Hi! Looking for friends who log

Options
2»

Replies

• anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log daily & am on MFP numerous times a day. My diary is closed though & will prob always be but I can still be an awesome support system if you need it.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey! I just joined mfp few weeks back but i log in everyday. I am vegetarian too. So feel free to add me.
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have lost 63 lbs so far and have the same and a bit to lose, I'm logging daily now am happy for you to add me :)
  • mzzntn95
    mzzntn95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi everyone add me :):bigsmile:
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and will most likely do so to stay on track when I'm maintaining. My goal is to lose 50 lbs too and I'm almost halfway!! :)
  • Mocking0jay
    Mocking0jay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i log everything, everyday for the most part. except chinese buffet friday, because...i was embarrassed.

but anyway, i used to be 212. i got back up to 200 in the past few months. i'm to like 188 now. i'm only 4'11. so i have a lot to lose. i struggle with orthopedic problems and the pain that causes. i'd love to be able to run and jog and everything without the pain.

i'm looking for more friends. i have people that comment and post when i've logged and been under, or for my 35 day login notifications, but no one really acknowledges when i post my struggles, and that's frustrating to me.

i'm definitely looking for friends who can understand and relate to that.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started july 5, 2013. I log in every day. Check out my diary, and add me if you would like. I have a great group of friends that log in every day, oneof my friends vegan4life logs in all the time n shes great. Feel free to check them out :)
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Daily logger, UK based feel free to add
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I may not be able to reply to each of your updates, though. But, if you're active, I'll have a good chance of seeing your updates and responding.
  • Richedoses
    Options
    I am new too and will do with a few friends for motivation. I have lost 8 kg this far and need to lose 20kg to reach my health weight. I am very determined to reach my goal......
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I log EVERY DAY! I also have a group that I run that helps me be accountable and I've lost 8 lbs since the first week of August. If anyone would like to add me please do! You can message me to find out about my group too which I check in daily, have challenges, and weigh ins. It's what works for me! I've had problems with people not logging in either. I need friends that are committed to this daily.
  • drhodes21
    drhodes21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and could really use some more friends. Please add me!
  • rachelt9187
    Options
    I am new to this as well. Always looking for new friends ! feel free to add me :smile:
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I've logged everyday for 3 months. I'm motivated and serious about my journey. Ill send a request if that's ok?
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    always looking for supportive friends.. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm online daily and log everything. I have been at it 9+ months and just deleted a couple others too for the same reason. I appreciate and want to support everyone, but there are clearly many who start on MFP and for one reason or another, they give up.

I'm in it for the long haul - anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. I work the overnight shift as well, and I'm looking to get back down to 105. I'm 122 post pregnancy right now and 5'1. I try and log on every day but sometimes it's three times a week.
  • paigehale1313
    paigehale1313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also working on losing 50lbs and log on pretty much everyday, so feel free to add me as well. I also asked for supporting friends and it has helped out alot during my weight loss goals.