Looking for a motivation buddy to text or IM?

Options
Hi all, I have been using myfitnesspal as an app for ages but this is my first time on the message boards! I am 28 yr old female and trust me I have tried every diet under the sun! My highest ever weight was about 14 stone and my lowest was 8st 13lb....within my healthy BMI.

Over the summer holidays I gained a ton more weight and the last time I successfully dieted was when I had a motivational buddy, but she is no longer available to be my texting buddy. So I have at least 1 stone to lose at the moment.

Anyway, I am looking for a very motivational and strict diet buddy who will make me eat less and exercise more so that I can lose weight quickly but healthily, and hopefully increase my metabolism. Also needs to be ok with texting/messaging throughout the day.

I have an iPhone so can use any free chatting app or can text? Please message me if you're interested :)

Replies

• leadcrow
    leadcrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh p.s. I am in the uk, so ideally a motivation buddy based in the uk would be fab :)
  • lizzumsbb
    Options
    Hey and welcome! I'm fairly new-ish to MFP and I'm pretty pants at this. I am chronically ill so I know what I want/need to do.. but I have difficulty doing it because I'm physically limited. I could also do with some motivation, I'm guilty of binging on tasty noms and now weighing in at the heaviest I've ever been. *gulp*

I don't have an iPhone (android user) but if there is anything across the two to use (that isn't WhatsApp, argh) or if you have gmail/google talk or anything? Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy and/or drop me a message! :)

Just looked at your profile. I'm also a fan of j-fashion. I used to be obsessed with vis-kei. By your avatar, I'm guessing you like anime too? :D

EDIT: And I'm also in the UK (Stafford)
  • leadcrow
    Options
    Hey, thanks for responding, message sent :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been using myfitnesspal as an app for ages but this is my first time on the message boards! I am 28 yr old female and trust me I have tried every diet under the sun! My highest ever weight was about 14 stone and my lowest was 8st 13lb....within my healthy BMI.

Over the summer holidays I gained a ton more weight and the last time I successfully dieted was when I had a motivational buddy, but she is no longer available to be my texting buddy. So I have at least 1 stone to lose at the moment.

Anyway, I am looking for a very motivational and strict diet buddy who will make me eat less and exercise more so that I can lose weight quickly but healthily, and hopefully increase my metabolism. Also needs to be ok with texting/messaging throughout the day.

I have an iPhone so can use any free chatting app or can text? Please message me if you're interested :)

I hope you find what you need. A buddy is a great idea. That being said.... Doyou really carry your phone to every meal? to the gym?
  • steviex_xo
    Options
    Hi. I'm Stevie, 24 from the UK. Feel free to add me on MFP :)
  • miracleross
    Options
    Im:bigsmile: ( in. Need of. A motivated. Worout buddy! Im. Not sensitive! I have 2 get fitness powered!
  • miracleross
    Options
    Were is Danahitz? She is the "powerhouse " of beauty, fitness!!
  • miracleross
    Options
    :smile: Were is Danahitz? She is the "powerhouse " of beauty, fitness!!
  • leadcrow
    Options
    Yep, I am thorougly addicted to my phone :D