New Today and need some friends!

Options
Hello, I just joined Today and also Today started on my new weight loss and fitness quest! I know it´s going to be hard but I am determined to get there this time! If anyone would like to add me please do! Sorry no picture yet, I´ve only just set up.... working on it :-)

Replies

• jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

It can be a rocky path sometimes, but it is definitely worth the result! :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard, this is a great site, I'm @ ol & log daily, sending you a FR - good luck on your journey:blushing:
  • Fleafairy
    Options
    THanks both. I´ll be logging on daily too!
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll add ya! =)
  • kimd2090
    kimd2090 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @Fleafairy - Me too!!! I have been on and off for a few months, but a recent trip that I took really inspired me to "get this done"!! I am not sure how to add you as a friend? Let's do this!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Added ..... hello and welcome to the site, good luck on your journey .. I am sure that you will find the help and motivation you need here :)
  • kennyh475
    Options
    Greetings! I just joined today too. I'd be happy to add you as a friend (once I figure out how to do that!).
    Ken
  • Cowgal23
    Cowgal23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. You will definitely find motivation and support here. Good luck :)
  • bythec42
    Options
    Hi! I just re-joined yesterday. I've been on this journey for 23 years. I'm a Weight Watcher going to meetings and had a run in with the scale yesterday. I won....by .2 pounds. At goal for most of those years. It's challenging, for sure, to keep it off. I decided to get back here and start tracking. So much easier then etools! I wish everyone luck on their journey! We all can use support no matter where we are in our journey. BTW, I lost 50 pounds 23 years ago and only stumbled once or twice regaining 20! Just don't want that to happen again. Nipping a gain in the bud is the secret! :flowerforyou:
  • neffeybaby
    Options
    hi add if yo uwant
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome aboard!
  • Hi just joining today. Not sure how to do any of this as i am awful with my phone and computer but really want to give this a try.
  • korpinator99
    korpinator99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Finally realize just how far my weight had gotten out of Control and decided enough is enough. Started a one year diet that will end with my goal weight. Than I plan on weight training and modified dieting for that. Feeling much better for eating healthy foods but need support. Please add me if you are on a weight loss journey as well and congrats everyone on your accomplishments this far :)
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome and sending request.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Congrats for taking charge of yourself!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I am on daily and strive everyday to motivate and encourage my friends!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi
    You have come to the right place in your quest to be fitter and healthier, there are some amazing people on this site :smile:
  • Jackandjillwentupthehill
    Options
    Im new too.still figuring out this website. Add me if you like!
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am also new today :)

Feel free to add me !
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I'm just starting to get on here everyday, and I'm a great cheerleader!
    :)
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Im a newbie too! Feel free to add me!