accountability...ive been down this road

Options
Superhero_Leah
Superhero_Leah Posts: 105
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Let me start by saying I am back on after being off mfp over the summer. I let it go and have gained weight. Im laying it all out there.I am a 31 year old mother and a college student. I am 5'6" and 161 lbs. I have a figure that allows me some extra weight without looking bad but I don't like how I feel, or how my clothes feel, or pictures of me. I need just a handful of friends that are willing to kick my butt if needed...I want to get to my goals and I want to feel great. Im a great friend and sincere in my efforts so please help a girl out! Lol

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.

Wishing you much success on your fitness goal...feel free to add me.
  • devastation77
    Options
    Welcome back Leah. Let's continue to kick *kitten* and take some goddamn names.
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    Thank you both so much!!

Grant, I plan it...no more excuses or putting it off, don't want to be a slacker! Lol
  • BKAJ0709
    BKAJ0709 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat! I lost 10 pounds, felt great, then summer happened and I'm back over 160 too. I'm 33 working full time with 2 little girls-I need someone who will yell at me when I stop logging! Add me if you want:)
  • rojovotl
    Options
    Add me!! I was also on mfp for a while & lost 10 lbs...I stopped for a while & gained it all back but I'm ready to lose it for good now!!
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    Added you both, thanks so much :)
  • anatolian9
    anatolian9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    At least you're back... this time find a different approach that will keep you motivated to obtain your goals.
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    I think I just got burnt out because I went to an extreme and got stressed, my goal isnt far but I will get there because I am determined
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Dont get stressed, get fit!
  • Sportsgott
    Options
    Your 161 lbs of A-MA-ZING!!! Just lay off the steroid macaroni and you'll be fine ;)
This discussion has been closed.