AT&T cell phone users

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
I need to upgrade my phone in the next few months. I probably won't do a data plan because I have the internet at home and wouldn't need to get on it thru my phone so I just have a messaging plan right now and will stick with that.

I currently have a blackberry curve but I'm looking for more of a touch screen phone, if the keyboard slides out that's fine or if it's touch screen that's fine too. But I'm curious, what do you think of your phone if you have AT&T??

Would you reccomend it to someone else? What are you likes and dislikes with your phone. Give me the deets!! :smile:

Thanks!!!!

Jenn

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    My Wife and I have a LG Vu, which is a fully touch screen ATT Phone and I hate the touchscreen, i can never dial on it and I am about to drive over it with my car when I can get my Iphone :) I do not recommend it. Also the battery seems to be a weak point, we have replaced the factory battery once and the replacement battery on mine is going out again.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have to have the free phone they offer because I am clumsy. Its a samsung magnet and I hate it. I miss my blackberry like crazy
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have the Iphone and absolutely love it! Would get it again and again. But I do use the internet alot, and the MFP app. But if you have no intentions on using the internet, you might want to get something else.

Alot of the phones AT&T offers requires some sort of data plan now.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone and it is a touchscreen. Love it! I do have the data plan and it comes in handy when I am out and about. Love the MFP app and the fact that I can look up what I am about to order at a restaurant and see the calories BEFORE it touches my lips. I've also got a pedometer app and the Jillian Michaels app that has a GPS to track your actually distance and speed. I've also got the SparkPeople recipes app and that is great for low cal meals. I could go on. :) My husband said he will not touch my phone because it has the ability to launch small nuclear warheads at small countries. LOL

PS...if you get the iPhone you have to get the data plan. That's an extra $30 a month on our plan.
  • TXGrl65
    TXGrl65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone 3GS and absolutely love it! I've had a cell phone since 1995 & always thru AT&T (although the company has gone thru some name changes in that time) and their service is very reliable in my area. Based on my experience I highly recommend both!:happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Iphone is owrth every penny.