23 y.o girl seeks friends (loves music, art, tattoos, etc.)

Options
Hi, I'm just looking for friends on here to keep my feed interesting and keep myself motivated. I have about 20 lbs. to lose - I'm 145 and 5'6".

I've been pretty sick so I'm sedentary these days, but I watch my calories and eat clean. In the past I've been vegan for a few years and was vegetarian for over a decade, but these days my diet is more inclusive of other things. I've been contemplating going vegan again soon, though.

I like to draw and paint, listen to music, do hair & makeup, play guitar & I love working out but I'm not able to at the moment 'cause I have stupid mono. I do love yoga, being a cardio bunny at the gym & lifting weights. Since I'm laid out a lot I would love to have people to chat with. Let me know if you're interested in being weight loss buddies! <3

Replies

• dutchieee0212
    Options
    I added you :) anyone else feel free to add me as well
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I stay away from mono, but best of luck!
  • papetto
    papetto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks, bud. :drinker:
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you :) And others can add me as well
  • emilychris13
    emilychris13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just added you! I'm 26 and have been on My Fitness Pal for maybe a year, but only been active on the boards for a few months. Having friends on the same path definitely helps me stay motivated!
  • Cr3stOwl
    Options
    Hope you don't mind this youngster here adding you. :3 I like to be your buddy, anyone else could as me as well if you want.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Just added you :)
    Anyone else can add me too, I have a little bio in my profile you can check out if you think we might get along ^___^
  • mrzdew
    mrzdew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm same height and weight trying to lose about 20 more myself! I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me too :)
  • rojovotl
    Options
    I just added you! :) Anyone else feel free to add me too...I'm new to mfp & need more friends for motivation!!
  • kungkungx3
    Options
    ohhh!!! im actually new to makeup :D
    u should teach me! and we can share our routines and workouts together!

goodluck toyou!!
  • papetto
    papetto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ohhh!!! im actually new to makeup :D
    u should teach me! and we can share our routines and workouts together!

goodluck toyou!!

Watch YouTube videos for tutorials - that's how I learned, and eventually got a job at a makeup counter. :3
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    fellow artist (when I have the time!) art lover here, I'll toss you an ad.