Omaha Corporate Cup, nest week, anyone else going?

Options
Anyone else doing the Omaha Corporate Cup on Sept 15th? I a doing the 2 mile, there is a 10K. Sponsered by the American Lung Association. Message me for the site address if you need it. The cost is only $15. With the new location, not sure what my time will be, but I know this is where my journey started last year. Looking to better my two mile time. :smile:

If you are going, PM me or post back.

We can meet up by the bench in front of Jones Brother's Cupcakes, say at 8:00 (a funny place to meet I know) I will have on a UPS shirt. This will give us all a chance to get to any pictures we need to get off to before the start.

Replies

• lavonnelrausch
    lavonnelrausch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing the corporate cup in omaha and really looking forward to it should be a fun run. This is the first time I am doing this particular race as my employer helps sponsor this. I am doing the 2 mile as well. I want to wish you the best of luck on Sunday!!!
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I live in Omaha and somehow didn't know about this. Thank you for bringing it up! I don't have a team, but best of luck to all who are participating!
  • mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    There is an open division if you don't have a team.
  • ChristieM1982
    Options
    I am signed up for the CC next week also. My company paid for the registration fee, so I figured why not! Hoping this can help make me become a runner. I would love to be able to run, especially as the weather gets nicer out.
  • mjculbertson4512
    Options
    opps, forgot this STARTS at 8am. If we want to meet, better go for 7:15, still at Jones Bro. Cupcakes. There is a bench on the corner.
  • mjculbertson4512
    Options
    Ready, set, park, walk/run, enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • mjculbertson4512
    Options
    2-13 32:02 2013 42:17.