Staring P90X

Options
Rickstercom
Rickstercom Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I am staring p90x tomorrow. I have had these DVDs for a few years and have never finished them. I am going all the way through this time. I need some friends that can motivate me and I them. Anyone starting p90x soon?

Replies

• asmithson19
    Options
    I really want to start, but I am in Australia and I am finding it difficult to find out if the DVDs will work in my region - I keep starting the research and get side tracked - I have found plenty of places that will ship them to Aus, but I haven't actually made the purchase yet coz I am not confident they will work...
    Goodluck!! Hopefully I'll only be a week or so behind you!
  • jaddison90
    Options
    I plan on starting 90 day supreme (similar cheaper alternative to p90x) after I complete my first round of Insanity. I'm just a few weeks in...
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've completed 4 rounds now and I'm so grateful to have found P90X.
    Good luck
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm actually restarting it today. Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck!
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Completed two consecutive rounds of P90X, and now I'm in my fifth week of a P90X/Insanity hybrid.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    P90X is a great program...I've done the program twice and have incorporated into my current training.
  • rob_kurtz
    rob_kurtz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • cwill33
    cwill33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Like you I started it earlier this year and had good results but lost my motivation. I just started it anew with Day 1 today and could also use some motivation to keep me going.
  • nieem2
    nieem2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my second time going through p90x. I am currently in week #3. Add me if you need encouragement. It is a long process. You just have to put in the time and stay consistent.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 72 of P90X Lean for me. I started with lean because its lower impact and I wanted to go easy on my joints. I did Phase I of classic a couple of years ago but stopped when I found out I was pregnant. Depending on how much I lose in the next 3 weeks I may go straight into a round of Classic next.

Feel free to add me!
This discussion has been closed.