Using Public Bathrooms...

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
Am I the only one that won't use a public bathroom unless it's SUPER SUPER clean ?

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you on this! I frankly just refuse to use them whenever possible regardless of visual cleanliness. Family holidays abroad when I was young resulted in my mum having to scope out the local loo facillities till I was happy with them :laugh: Infact one memorable hol she likes to recall involved France & my refusal to go to the bathroom for 3days till we found one in a cafe I would actually use.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yes?
    Dont get me wrong I will go stall to stall until I locate the cleanest one. I hate taking credit for someone else's left overs. But if I have to go I have to go....simple.
    I am hesitant to use public facilities for number 2's though. That's my thing if I can control it.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    On Mythbusters they showed the stall closet to the door was the cleanest and least used.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'll pee in them.

Will not
    Refuse to
    Poop in one.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    On Mythbusters they showed the stall closest to the door was the cleanest and least used.

Oh cool ! I'll keep that in mind.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I'd heard that the first stall was the cleanest...but I gotta tell ya...The worst are usually the first few in my experience. Those are the ones that people choose not to flush or pee on the seat...totally disgusting..I'd taken to carrying some Lysol wipes in my purse...LOL
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    my friend, a bit of travelling or camping might do you some good :)

squats are, as usual, the answer
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    On Mythbusters they showed the stall closest to the door was the cleanest and least used.

Oh cool ! I'll keep that in mind.

Now everyone knows this... everyone will use that one LMAO!
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options

Yeah but if people wouldn't always squat over the toilet there wouldn't be pee on it...LOL
    Trust me I've done my fair share of squatting too! And I do like to camp!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hate taking my kids in these, they seem to have to touch everything :-/
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Only if I am desperate. I keep Lysol wipes in my purse and use two of the paper '@ss gaskets' in the stalls.
  • anemoneprose
    Options

Yeah but if people wouldn't always squat over the toilet there wouldn't be pee on it...LOL

the proper squat for this situation is a partial, 1/4th of the way down! no sprinklage
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options

the proper squat for this situation is a partial, 1/4th of the way down! no sprinklage

Yes, this does sound like the proper amount of squattage....now we must post this on the stall wall for all to see :tongue:
  • cwsikes
    Options
    I used to not like public bathrooms and avoided them largely unless it was a serious emergency....then I started racing (running road races, running trail races, duathlons, cycling events). I quickly adjusted. I will gladly hit up a porta pottie before or during a race now rather than be uncomfortable for miles on end or possibly poop myself. If it's a good day, there is toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I'm just happy I haven't had to stop in the woods during a trail run.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'll pee in them.

Will not
    Refuse to
    Poop in one.

inb4 this guy changes his profile pic to another one of himself in his car
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    I'll pee in them.

Will not
    Refuse to
    Poop in one.

So you'll do a # 2 on demand? That is amazing ;)
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    hey if you gotta pee you gotta pee. i even pee in the woods if i have too o well! :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Public restrooms are disgusting. If I have to pee while I'm out, I got to a hotel lobby (don't judge! They're clean!).
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mt86nqungZ1s1tj6ao1_500.jpg
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I just squat and pee all over the seat. I am nice enough to wipe the seat off, unless it's absolutely disgusting.