I can use all the support anyone can give me

Options
I am a 43 year old woman that is almost 44. I have been married for 23 years and have 2 beautiful children and 2 amazing grandchildren. I fall of the wagon all the time and eat way more than I should most of the time. I will welcome any new friends and the support they can offer. I will be there for them for support also.

Replies

• kari11
    kari11 Posts: 6
    Options
    welcome! i am new here too [tonnes of support so far - so i think this a good place to be!]
    i too fall off the wagon, in fact i have yet to catch up to the wagon b/c the food i pass by looks too darn good!
    best wishes!!!!!!!!!
    Kari
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hmm, looks like a good support team here! Both from Ohio. both 43, both female and both married! What else could you ask for. Welcome aboard! This site really works if you want it to. I am recovering from hernia surgery, a week ago today and can't wait till I can get back on board full force! Would love to have you as a friend here!
  • Szycuez
    Szycuez Posts: 28
    Options
    I am new here also and have found lots of support so far. Welcome.

Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other.
  • Boxingal87
    Options
    Hey purplenut,
    I completely understand what you mean. I used to go on diets countess of times b4...just to end up failing becus of lack of discipline. However, this site is awesome...the support from everyone makes you want to keep at it, and do your best everyday. I'll go ahead and add you...and if anyone else wants to add me, thats fine too. =) I got about 100lbs to lose... so ill be on here for a while lol Also, Ive been on this site for a week so far and lost 8lbs. And an inch off my waist and thighs.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I understand the need for support and would love to help out any way I can.
  • Dawnsdream
    Options
    I am new to any kind of diet period. I am 47 years old and married. I am a very active person except for working at a desk all day. Which is so confining. but it pays the bills. lol:smile: Just add me as a friend.
  • Junerenee
    Junerenee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi. i am new here too, but i have this idea for myself, and it might help you too...

i have made a list of "things i can do when i am fit" i have it handy on my phone all the time. the list inludes: fit more comfortably in airplane seats, ride rollar coasters, go be in the audience on ellen show... whenever i see something that my weight is stopping me from doing, i ad it to my list.

then, when i am feeling like that yummy snack seems like a good idea, i read the list first.

it's still a work in progress, but it may just work!!

good luck.
  • monkeyfood
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will find so much support here and make so many friends that this journey will be so much easier than you ever imagined xxx
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place! Feel free to add me; I'm on here pretty much every day and would love to give you some additional support and encouragement :)