Great British Bake Off

Options
MORECHABLIS
MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
Dear BBC, I'd like to complain about showing The Great British Bake Off while I am on a diet. I love watching it, but its more tempting to one than a Greek Siren, tie me to a mast NOW!

Replies

• emawbey
    emawbey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very much in agreement, watched 3 episodes in a row yesterday and felt very sad!
  • mandydiet23
    Options
    I can watch all the cakes biscuits etc and not worry. It's the savoury ones that make me hungry.
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes, it's the bread that I like, warm crusty bread with real butter is my weakness.
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    All of it is so tempting, i love to bake too, which isn't a good idea cause i tend to eat it after. Have tried to find some low cal alternatives, just not the same.
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym on Tuesdays and get home just at the right time to eat dinner in front of Bake Off and as I've been at the gym have a little treat at the end. Happy compromise?!
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Iput a stone on this winter through buying Paul Hollywood's How to bake book, and eating bread and the delectable lemon drizzle cake. I've got rid of that stone now, and the book disappeared when we moved! :-)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    The Good Food Show channel is showing a whole series of this today. Love how they show it on the first day of ppls resolutions lol.