Focus T25 Starting 9/14

Options
The idea of an accountability blog sounded like a good one, so here I am. I'd started Focus T25 at the end of July, but after double day of week 2, a mile run and some gardening that turned into a day of farming...I injured my hip pretty badly and have been sitting around doing nothing for 3 weeks.

I've been cleared by PT to resume exercise but now I find that I'm having an extremely hard time getting motivated again. I'd done 3 rounds of Insanity from 2012-2013 and was super excited about Focus T25. And then there's a 5k that I'd signed up for on October 20th (my 1st ever)...but I can't seem to get out of my own way at this point. So I'm hoping an accountability blog may keep me honest and (I'm new here and not quire sure how these things work) maybe there are others out there starting this program on a Saturday :)

Replies

• crystalgraz
    crystalgraz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lets connect. I am starting t25 as a hybrid with chalean extreme , hopefully next week, Im so excited! Shoot me a friend request :)
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 9/16. So excited!! Good luck :)
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am also starting on 9/16 (today). I am really excited. If any of you want to stay in touch or turn this into a motivation challenge shoot me a request! :) Good luck everyone!!!