Active Supporting Daily Logging Buddies Wanted

Options
Howdy folks :tongue:

I love this site but feel I need some more support as I've hit about the 3/4 way of my weight loss (lost 67llbs) and need to mix it up so looking for like minded active users who can share training tips and advice and in return you'll get somebody who'll burst your *kitten* and of course support and help you. I am a very active user so you'll either love me or want to slap me by the end of each week :drinker:

Be warned though my diet isn't as "clean" (whatever that means) as it should be so if you are offended by Cheeseburgers and Chicken Kebabs you best not add me because I've "offended" people with my food choices and who doesn't love a good burger! Come on!! lol

Also "friend collectors" who don't chat or log need not bother as you'll be deleted by the end of the week!

Happy Monday folks and thanks for reading
:drinker:

Replies

• DaddyBeejay
    Options
    What, No BACON on that cheesburger? lol
    You may add me if you like, I do log in most days and consider myself very active.
    I'm at 50% Started at 220, currently at194.4, goal weight is 175.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    hey I didn't say that! and for the record I love bacon lol :laugh: some of my friends, however not so much so I got deleted lol and i'll add you thanks!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here :)
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean--I added a lot of people only to have them critique what I eat and do. Was no support at all, so I dumped them and I log daily but don't really add anyone. Good luck
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like for mutual support & motivation. I am very much regular on MFP (almost addicted...lol).
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm half way through my weight loss and I log in everyday. Love interacting with my friends.
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I log daily, love to exercise and keep in touch with my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :drinker:
    I am an avid MFP active user and enjoy helping other people stay motivated and supported - or those random chats! :happy:
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and love a good challenge. I try to eat real and what I mean by that is I fill up first on the good healthy stuff but I don't deny myself those special treats once in a while. If you can live with a "friend" like that feel to add me.
  • bestkiwi2003
    bestkiwi2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey again... But happy to support, kick up the ... And cry and laugh and cheer you on during the day
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Daily logger. Add me if you wish.
    You eat what you desire and if it makes you feel good and lose so be it.
    Exercise is the other part of the equation beside food.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey added you ... I'm down to losing my last stone, lost 77lb whilst still enjoying chocolate, cake, McDonalds and take away .... intact I lose more when I have treats to break things up a little! :)
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    A woman after my own heart.
    No messin, no collectors, culls regular........and has laughs!

<
    Anyone can add the BraveHeartMinion....
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish....I'm here everyday....eat real....exercise and dance....wear a fitbit.....now I am addicted to MFP, fitbit and WWF.....that's "words with friends" not wrestling.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Log daily, and I am kinda a pain in the *kitten*!!! :devil:
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I daily log,, and believe me,, I had Uno last night,,pizza and chocochip dessert :)
  • Itsbhoney
    Options
    Add me! I log daily :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Thanks folks for the response, requests getting sent out :0)
  • briprzy
    briprzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some active friends!! Part of what keeps me going when I've used MFP in the past is logging in and seeing everyone's success for the week and status updates. Add me and I will keep everyone accountable!! :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! requests all sent, please let me know if I've missed anybody! :drinker: